I found him!

I found him!
Article
Post I found him! 

Hey Ken, look I found Tormentor, he was just in the bathroom fixing the leaky plumbing...gee what a talented boss we have, and such a nice guy to take time out to fix things..
Err, I didn't even know we had a leak.. and what the heck am I doing in the men's room anyways...

Oh well
GP

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:27 ]

I found him!
Comments
OH my goodness......

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:33 ]
Now I know what your thinking Landman, and no it's not our old "Bob" but the resembulance is remarkable don't ya think?

Guilty

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:39 ]
almost a splitting image, cept i think bob's butt was a lil bigger...

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:47 ]
Pssssssst, Tomie's butt isn't big, he's just pretending to work on the plumbing while he steals all our toilet paper. :whistle:
 :lmao:

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 20:49 ]
Makes sense.....
also, good idea.....

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 20:57 ]
:-& I had to face a little crisis....

*ahem* good picture  :^o  :^o ... I'm the king of the plumbers ! I don't understand why this patched site isn't exploded, you can't believe it , but I really put the code randomly  :bigrinnin:

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 20:57 ]
ah hum, a little too  many warheads and tuna tarts there tormie?
"Guilty Pleasures hands tormie a can of air freshener" just use the whole can after you have finished...

Well the site seems to be working fine...I did see a bit of smoke ealier, but I just figured Ken got another tuna pop tart stuck in the toaster again...

Oh landman, Meet tomentor, he's my boss  8-[
Tormentor, this is my good friend Landman...another Canadian Crazy who knows how to have a good time. I'm sure you two will hit it off.  :)

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 21:02 ]
:bigrinnin: It seems I've to go to Canada for a journey sooner or later, it's a place full of funny people ! I can imagine Den Tracy playing with his "Winnieh the pooh" puppet... Speaking about puppets, you made me remember that I have a big pink pig in the clolset !! No double meaning (...) it's really a big, round pelouche pig oink: and nothing else... Ooooh! my forgotten big pig...

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:03 ]
Hey sav, you know what they say about guy's with big pigs......

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 22:05 ]
hahaha, a big pink pig eh? Hmm....tormie, are you holding out on us? hehe
yeah stop by here and pick me up, I want to see all the funny people in canada, and bring "one funny" canadian back there!
It's okay, I've got a shelf full of stuff penguins...is that sick or what?
Landman...oh you...you...oh shoot, just kick yer self for me cause I can't reach that far!

:lmao:

guiltypleasures [ 30 Jun 2003 22:12 ]
OUCH...
Done....

Landman [ 30 Jun 2003 22:20 ]
Quote:

Hey sav, you know what they say about guy's with big pigs......

No... I've only a round big pig puppet and tomorrow I'll resurrect my old camera and try to show it to the forum !

(I bet he likes a lot tuna pop tarts  :bigrinnin: )

Last edited by Tormie on 30 Jun 2003 22:38; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:33 ]
It's certainly good that someone is taking care of the plumbing. All those tuna pop tarts could cause a little internal crisis..

Deviant_Viking [ 30 Jun 2003 22:35 ]
I like them !

Tormie [ 30 Jun 2003 22:42 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next