Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Something evil is in the air...
Just in case, I'm putting the club house in "Stelth mode" (Don't want to take any chances with the warhead mixers in here, they will go up like a atom bomb!)

Den............ :pottytrain1:

Always,
Scared Guilty

Subject:
Yea what he said....
huh? :-s

Subject:
You have to go look at the lastest pic in the album by Den Tracy, then you should be clear on why we are in stealth mode lol

Always,
A Pleasure

Subject:
[color=#ff00ec:f974cb04ce]***Landman Installs the acme p2000 CLubHoUse stealthinater v6.0 with all the approprate patches and fixes***[/color:f974cb04ce]

Better safe then sorry.....

[color=#ff00ff:f974cb04ce]***Landman then hides in the refrigerator***[/color:f974cb04ce]

Just in case......

8)

Subject:
Good thinking land, is there room in there for me too?

Subject:
I'll have to eat the meatloaf, but sure climb in. if you get stuck lube yourself up with some jello.....

Subject:
You guys can run, but ya can't hide now ....
Stealth ain't gonna help :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Something evil is in the air...

:bigrinnin: Reading the topic I thought something about a FART :wickedfart:....

Subject:
Hmm, maybe that's what jr is going to do, just FART on the clubhouse?
I think I would rather have the bomb!

Guilty

Subject:
Good things come to those who wait and bad things come to the unsuspecting...

Profile PM  
Subject:
That is true, sometimes "good" things do come to those who wait.... and if your real good you might find it in a picture :whistle: :) O:)

Subject:
[color=#ff00ff:6cebb2cffa]***landman stans behind gp with his fist up in the air shouting "you go girlfirend!!!***[/color:6cebb2cffa]

[color=#ff00f5:6cebb2cffa]***landman then climbs back into the refirgerator, puts a finger to the side of his nose, winks, then slams the door honking like a goose***[/color:6cebb2cffa]

Subject:
Ahh, thanks Landy, I think (concerned look on her face) "I think he's been in to the Penguins kosher dills again...they always make him honk like a goose and think he's a leprechaun!"
Once he comes "down" from the pickles I'm sure he will just sleep it all off as normal.

GP

Subject:
everybody's always after me lucky charms......

Subject:
lol....well they don't call them "lucky" fer nuffin ya know...

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4