Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Lol ! we'll have to paint again the Clubhouse walls #-o !

pangor
Subject:
The armor color is a combination of ceramic and steel. However, the armor can be painted to the current colors of the clubhouse. So the appearance does not change.

Pangor

Subject:
Land closes the door of the freg only to hear Kenny shouting "Get off of my head I found this place first Land!" :lmao:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I open the door to the fridge looking for a cold soda, and what do I find? !!!! "Oh, Pardon me." I close the door.

GP, will electrical wires for this building support another refrigerator?

Pangor

Subject:
Yes I agree with the new freg. :-k The Polar Bear needs a new home too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Upgrading you know. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm. I'm glad we agree. That sounds like a plan.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh, I know for sure that GP is playing with new pictures so she is so concentrated that she can't do anything else 8-[ ! (And poor Tormie has to dust the clubhouse :x ...)

Subject:
:-({|=

Subject:
Leave that violin and take this broom :x ! What are you waiting for ? Christmas ? :x :x :x

pangor
Subject:
There, that done! Glad I have a filter mask! I just wish it was rated for a level five biohazard. The restrooms are clean, wheew! Has nobody [i:9ca3993938]ever[/i:9ca3993938] cleaned them before! I swear! There were things in there that were begining to come to life! And please learn to aim better, the throne IS a big enough target!

Pangor

Subject:
Hey, the "throne" was in the bathroom :x !! How can it be in the restrooms :-k ?

pangor
Subject:
Considering where I was just cleaning, should help sweep out or go shower down first?

Pangor

Subject:
:sick: :sick: :sick:

pangor
Subject:
Here in America, the word "restroom" is used for "bathroom" when the bathroom is a public and had no shower or bathtub.

Pangor

Subject:
:-s I thought it was "crapper" :-k ...

In italian is "cesso", "cesso" is used in various phrases like "quella e' un cesso"="That woman is a..."
or "Sei un cesso"="You're a..." referred to a person who is eating too much...

(I'ts slang, don't use it... 8-[ )

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4