Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Do not ask me any more questions please. Do you prefer books or TV?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Meanwhile at the mall....
Oh Posy what do you think we should buy first? I've checked Tormies credit card balance and he has more money than Saint Nick! I think we should first head to the clothing store and buy all new summer outfits and then after that we must find some shoes! (Posy looks up from her Italian Ice drink and nods in agreement) :dance:

Subject:
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Shopping seems to do strange things to Posy, I just hope she's having as much fun as I am! :)

Subject:
I am so glad you find this amusing, guiltypleasures.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi rene, we've missed u :hug2: ( have u checked out all the new smilies we have - and in categories!)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey there Thilda, how did you find us? Oh well it's great to have you here, I'm sure you enjoy shopping as much as Posy and I do! Come on Posy and I are heading to the clothes store. Pssst, I think Posy has been in the clubhouse too long because she's acting kind of weird here at the mall, but I did see her flirting with that group of guys over there while we were ordering our drinks at the cafe.
Oh and yes I've checked out the new smilies, they are wonderful, and best of all they were free :)
I wonder how everyone back at the clubhouse at Pf is doing? I hope they haven't figure out where we are! :pray:

Subject:
What do you like most about it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Rene, welcome back :dance: :dance: :dance:

Subject:
Gotch'a! think you can hide away in here do ya! :roll:

:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Ahjah, fancy meeting you at the mall, esp in the woman's clothing department...Oh I guess it is a great place to meet women lol :)

Ozy, shame on you, you know men aren't allowed in the ladies dressing rooms! But since your hear, how do you like this dress on Posy? I think she looks stunning in it :)

Subject:
Do you think about these things?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Of course Posy honey, all women think about these kinds of things :)

Subject:
:-) That's cool. Do you mind if I tell other people: guiltypleasures said I honey all women think about these kinds of things.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sure, go for it Posy :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3