Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Too Quiet
Where is everyone??? :? The place is just way too quiet! Are you all hiding from me?? Is it a surpise party? :-k Will there be cake and presents????? :pray: Ice Cream?? :prrr: Cheese whiz and tuna tarts? :o Even my shickens won't tell me anything....sheesh...I'm so lonely... :(

Always
Alone these days

Subject:
Sometimes this place is quiet and there ain't much we can do about it !

I didn't have any time today and got very little sleep last night. Waited till 1AM after the system missed us, then I couldn't really sleep.
Oh well... that's the way it goes.

The weekend is coming up and probably will be more lively then.
There's only so much time to hang out

Profile PM  
Subject:
Wot Den said... only different time zones and locations and reasons and, and... well you get the picture :bigrinnin:

Don't run away on us, you hear [-X

Last edited by Ozymandias Jones on 03 Jul 2003 04:37; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Okay, well you had all better show up this weekend, as it's time for the cheeze whiz belly flopping contest. I have 13 gallons of the stuff in the closet and Landman's even got his cannon. (he cheats)

Always,
GP

Subject:
Work, sleep, rendering.. and the low amount of other people posting :pray:

Subject:
#-o It's time to share another freestuff.... And you'll see the place filled with lurkers....

Subject:
ohhhh I like free stuff...
I don't know what I have to offer for free, but I'll see what I can do

GP

Subject:
So true, Tormie. Oh so true.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

I don't know what I have to offer for free, but I'll see what I can do

:bigrinnin: We hope for a beaver...

Subject:
guiltypleasures wrote: 
Okay, well you had all better show up this weekend, as it's time for the cheeze whiz belly flopping contest. I have 13 gallons of the stuff in the closet and Landman's even got his cannon. (he cheats)

Always,
GP

for your info....all is fair in love, war and belly flopping into a substance other then water.....
i have also made some mods to the cannon........
i can bellyflop all the way to iraq if i deem it necessary!!!

Subject:
Guilty points the cannon towards the window...Prove it! :)

Subject:
i would but i have a sore throat. they might see it as an act of bilogical warfare....

Nex
Subject:
I had an interesting chat with Posy, however I still don`t know what file size limit is
for uploading to freestuff, two files were declinded for being too large.
over one meg, even zipped.

Subject:
Do you still have an interesting chat with you however he or she still dont know what file size limit is for uploading to freestuff two files were declinded for being too large ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey Guilty.I come on the line about 11:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. Central threw the week.It has been quiet out here.I think we need a game out on this site like darts but you use rubber chikens. :bigrinnin: Now
belly flopping thats a good idea.We need a slip and slide.When I get on line I'm lucky to see or hear from anybody.Don't care about the free stuff.I mean its nice but I come here because I feel like I belong.I can place my work, get a kind word, and a line from someone.WOW what an idea.We can
have a web site and have people from all over to chat with and unite and post thier pics and whats
that.Oooooh we have that already. :oops: So get out the rubber chickens and gp beavers all you
Beav Chicken slingging cheese wiz dippin tuna tart people.Its Party Time.Party on Every Body!Party on Posy! :bigrinnin: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: Party. ](*,) Party! ](*,)
I said PARTY! :-# PARTY! :-s Come on! :? Letss,Hey where is everybody? :x Boy tough crowd. :-s

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3