A few videos

A few videos
Comments
Post Re: A few videos 

Kewl! I love fish. Use to have a 2 55 gallon tanks. One fresh water the other one salt. I don't have them any more. A lot of work sometimes to maintain but I like them just the same. Thanks for sharing Rene. Looks great.      

tda42 [ 27 Jan 2008 16:03 ]
How many work sometimes to maintain but I like them just the same?

Posy [ 27 Jan 2008 16:03 ]

Thanks Kenny, yes they are a bit of work, but I do enjoy my fish. I would love to have a salt water tank, but they are even more work and money than I want to tackle at this time. Years and years ago I had a 55 gal fish only salt water tank, as well as a 10 gal one which held a baby octopus, but we had to move to another town due to my husband job and all the fish died while we were in the moving process
I do have a 29 gal brackish tank, and down the road I may take it to full marine, but for now I'm happy with all that I have. My tanks are: 135 gal, 55 gal,
29 gal, 2-10 gals, 2- 2.5 gals (nursery tanks) I also have a 30 gal and a 20 gal that I'm planing on setting up in the near future when I get them cleaned and a few more parts for them. My dream is to get another "Big" tank like my 135. (I would love to have a 300 gal tank, but where to put it?? lol
Of course when my Clown Knife fish grows up, I may have to buy that 300 gal if I want to keep him

Thanks for viewing these, hope they worked okay, I think you need Quicktime player to view them so I don't know if everyone can view them or not

Rene

guiltypleasures [ 27 Jan 2008 16:15 ]
You want only one?

Posy [ 27 Jan 2008 16:15 ]

ahjah [ 27 Jan 2008 16:51 ]
I can see you.

Posy [ 27 Jan 2008 16:51 ]

@ Andreas

Thanks for the video Rene   , now my cat can think of the right plan

Tormie [ 29 Jan 2008 19:23 ]