Subject: Why be a gentleman ?
Yesterday I went to a big store that is known to be expensive, but its one of the few that has the "right" cat litter brand for Chicca :redface: ... I don't buy too much there, only the essentials, so I took 6 bottle of water (2 liters/ about half a gallon I thin) and 2 envelopes of cat litter, 5 kilos each (I don't know how much is in pounds, :mmmh: "Heavy for a woman"). So I went to the cash, put one evenlope of cat litter on the "rolling carpet" and left the water and the other one in the trolley. Usually the cashiers have already the code for the water and for the cat litter so they simply double the price of the one I put on the rolling thing. When it was my turn, 'cause I look like a terrorist, she insisted that I should move the water and the cat litter in order to see if I was stealing something under them... So I said "oh, sorry mrs, no problem (big smile)" and moved them on the rolling carpet where she had to lift them all :snooty: ...

Why I have to be gentle :mmmh: with (women) cashiers ? I should choose men, but they are simply very slow :roll: ... And I wasn't hiding anything :stomp: ...

Subject: Re: Why be a gentleman ?
Yeah, I guess that "Equality" isn't always "Equal". :mmmh:

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1