Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Hmm..interesting new name for the clubhouse
:lmao: Boy I really need to keep an eye on this place...and fire the guy who cleans the sign! lol

Oh, and just a little non official poll....who all on here is left handed?
I for one be a lefty..although I do bowl right handed as well as bat right handed

GP

Subject:
It looks like Den tracy is resurrected again #-o !

I'm a right-hander, but to be a left hander should be fine if you drive a car in england or in Australia (I can't figure how to change gears with the left hand)

Subject:
You are a right-hander but to be a left hander should be fine if you drive a car in england or in Australia he or she can not figure how to change gears with the left hand? Does it pay well?

Subject:
Mmmmh... It depends little lady, the buses I use to drive have an automatic gear box... And the could pay me better...

Subject:
hmm...I don't think it pays anything to shift with your left hand Angela, but I"ll check on that and get back to you :)

I would hate to even try shifting with my left hand....of course my boyfriend tells me all the time I need a stearing wheel on the right side cause I'm always telling him how to drive :)

GP :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Pardon me? How long have you been dating?

Subject:
Well Angela, a couple of years, why do you ask?

Subject:
Well that's okay. Am I a couple of years why do you ask? Yes.

Subject:
Umm...okay if you say so :-k

Subject:
(school will begin in september here..., just wait)

Subject:
Oh those poor children lol

Subject:
Anyway, the left hand is the evil hand. Better to send you all to the stake (and with a little aromatic oil and rosemary it would be very good.... yummm! . Guiltypleasures is better in broth I think...)

Ok, lunch break is finished, I'll go to paint my house, see you later....

Subject:
I'm a leftie as well

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are a leftie as well? Is that your job?

Subject:
Quote:

I'm a leftie as well

... more flesh for the stake :bigrinnin:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2