Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
Right Handed...

Ever tried using your mouse with the wrong hand. Little bastard is impossible to control...

Profile PM  
Subject:
I tried to use my mouse left handed once...that was one scary moment
I only use it right handed, and I only use a normal mouse...nothing with wheels, bells or whistles..and it has to have a ball and a cord :)

Subject:
One ball only ? :))):

Subject:
I tried two balls, but it moved funny :lmao:

Subject:
my mouse is ball less........ =;
however, i am a righty.....
righty tighty lefty loosey :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Yep that's me, lefty loosey :)

Subject:
:-) Dude! I thought so too.

Subject:
:clap:
Angela, thats just plain mean.......
:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Subject:
Thanks for the newsflash.

Subject:
#-o
she's a little cocky...... :-s

Subject:
I know, much more spunky than her sister that's for sure lol

Angela, be nice! [-X

Subject:
she's ok, one of these day's someones gonna tell her off and maybe then she will learn her lesson! :-s
:-s :-s :-s :-s :-s
:-s :-s :-s Course she is kind of cute....... :prrr:

pangor
Subject:
guiltypleasures";p="2487 wrote: 
boyfriend tells me all the time I need a stearing wheel on the right side cause I'm always telling him how to drive

I always thought that dual controls should be standard for all motor vehicles that support more than a single occupant. That way if the driver becomes incapacitated the passanger can take over even if it is to just take the vehicle safely to the side of the road and stop. For normal operations the driver's controls would be active and the pansenger (codriver) controls would be inactive. If there is a need to take control, there would be a switch in the middle of the dash under a protective cover. Flip open the cover, flip the switch and drivers controls would be inactive and the passengers controls would be activated. For the case when there is an untrusted passenger in the right seat, the switch cover could be keylocked.

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2