No I'm still alive and kickn'

Article
Post No I'm still alive and kickn' 

You might have been wondering where I've gotten off to, well I wasn't hiding in the closet with the monkey, nor was I under the sofa with Tormentor's dirty socks...I've just been having trouble staying at my computer this last couple of weeks. Seems the kids are back in school, so I've been off and about seeing what it's like beyound my front door for a change

From the looks of things I would say that most of you have been doing the same (Tormentor's prolly still shooting and killing in vice city! lol)

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say howdy and hope someone's missed me  
I'll try and get back at things in here soon, so this is your chance to eat all the tuna pop tarts and have big loud parties in the clubhouse without having to worry about me calling the cops  

guiltypleasures [ 23 Sep 2003 21:08 ]

Comments
you were gone????

Shame Shame

Landman [ 23 Sep 2003 21:21 ]
O'corse we missed you...

What's your name again?

Ozymandias Jones [ 23 Sep 2003 22:46 ]
No funeral ? No invitation ? No party ?  

Tormie [ 23 Sep 2003 22:55 ]
Thanks guys lol

Gee I normally get an email telling me there's been comments posted on one of my posts, but I didn't get anything telling me that you guys posted on this. Hmm...wonder why? I haven't changed any of my settings.  

guiltypleasures [ 25 Sep 2003 14:32 ]

It's cause you were gone so long,

it forgot.......

Landman [ 25 Sep 2003 15:35 ]
  Strange,,, It happened to me too some days ago, I think the owner of the server did some mess, because my beloved   site has been unreachable for some hours the last days... Anyway, if you don't see the advice for this message tell me and I'll see what is happening    

Tormie [ 25 Sep 2003 15:44 ]
Well I guess I've got to stick around more eh?

As soon as I get over this stupid cold I seem to have caught I'll be back in the clubhouse full time

Now to go blow my nose and find my vicks!

guiltypleasures [ 25 Sep 2003 15:46 ]
youb hab a code???
youb poor phing.....

Landman [ 26 Sep 2003 15:02 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1