Welcome to WildChild !

Welcome to WildChild !
Article
Post Welcome to WildChild ! 

While I welcome You just let me tell how great is Grand Theft Auto4 -Vice City- !
It's my opinion that is one of the funniest games ever made, now you can even drive motorcycles, destroy cars with a mace, shoot to tyres, drive planes, helicopters and boats. You can carry a lot of new weapons like a gatling gun and the mission are amazing !

It's the time to ask your Mom what is she  waiting to buy it   !

Tormie [ 11 Sep 2003 11:49 ]

Welcome to WildChild !
Comments
Bad Tormie, Naughty, evil, bad, Tormie

Ozymandias Jones [ 11 Sep 2003 13:09 ]

guiltypleasures [ 12 Sep 2003 10:14 ]
A much better game would be Zeus and the Posidon addon.  That have humor, history, mythology, and planning needed to CREATE a city, a kingdom, and its colony cities.

Pangor

pangor [ 05 Apr 2005 04:58 ]
Loved those games, Pangor, and their predecessors... Pharaoh/Cleopatra and Caesar III

Great games all. I still play the Pharaoh/Cleopatra sim on occasion  

Ozymandias Jones [ 08 Apr 2005 02:53 ]
The first of that series that I played was Caesar II.  I did go back and get Caesar I when it was realsed as freeware.  I thin that was about when Caesar III was a first released.  What I like about the series is how they follow the same basic design but also change enough details that completly changes the way that the game plays.  Someone who masters anyone of those games has to completly change his strategies for the others.

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Apr 2005 03:28 ]
When?   Where is that?  Do you think I am that person?

Posy [ 08 Apr 2005 03:28 ]
I have Caeser 2, but i have never beat it, i always get to the last provins then i end up on a slave ship.

TdaC [ 08 Apr 2005 11:27 ]

Tormie [ 08 Apr 2005 19:02 ]
  for me, when in the higher level military episodes, I have trouble with balancing defense and prosperity.  I get the other ratings almost high enough, I loose a key structure although rebuilt right away, it starts a ripple effect and the city is as good as doomed, by the loss of workers.

There is one thing about Pharoh/Cleo that bothers me.  In situations with flood plain farming of grain without an industry or trading partners who consume the straw; I hate leaving the cart pushers who are carrying the straw to drown in the river every year when the flood rises.

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Apr 2005 19:20 ]
Where did you get it?

Posy [ 08 Apr 2005 19:20 ]
Posy, I got them from the store.

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Apr 2005 19:22 ]
I do not understand.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2005 19:23 ]
I bought the games in a computer store.

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Apr 2005 19:24 ]
How much did   the games in a computer store   cost?

Posy [ 08 Apr 2005 19:24 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next