Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
I've had the rubber shicken..... :-s

Subject:
Yes it's true, Landman is very experianced with my rubber shicken, due to a certain kidnapping of it. He's also in tight with my beaver Woody, but that's a whole other topic of conversation :whistle: :roll:

If your good TDa42, I might let you out of the basement long enough to help me mix up a batch of WarHead mixers, you can squeeze the tuna :bigrinnin:
Messenger, I don't know anything about this StarCraft thing, but I do know my way around a bowl of wet noodles and I know how to use them! [-X :dancing: :whistle:

Subject:
I see. also in tight with his or her beaver Woody but that is a whole other topic of conversation whistle roll If your good TDa42 he or she might let you out of the basement long enough to help him or her mix up a batch of WarHead mixers you can squeeze the tuna bigrinnin Messenger he or she do not know anything about this StarCraft thing but he or she do know his or her way around a bowl of wet noodles and he or she know how to use them is also in tight with his or her beaver Woody but that is a whole other topic of conversation whistle roll If your good TDa42 he or she might let you out of the basement long enough to help him or her mix up a batch of WarHead mixers you can squeeze the tuna bigrinnin Messenger he or she do not know anything about this StarCraft thing but he or she do know his or her way around a bowl of wet noodles and he or she know how to use them ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Okay, it's time to cut Posy off the warhead mixers and put her to bed. I have a feeling she's going to need a lot of asprin in the morning :bigrinnin: :lol: :lmao:

Subject:
Yeah okay, It is about that time now.

Profile PM  
Subject:
[-X Don't tease my beloved doll :heartbeat: ! Time to rest a little honey...

Subject:
Why do you have to do it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm tired Posy, it's 3 a.m. here !

Subject:
Maybe you should get some sleep now, TORMENTOR.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you honey ! Good night !

Subject:
Goodnight, TORMENTOR.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:-#

Last edited by tda42 on 07 Mar 2004 10:12; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM