Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject: Clubhouse Yard Sale
Well folks, I hate to say it, but the clubhouse is in a bit of trouble :(
Going over the books last night I have found we're in the red :-k ](*,) From what I gather it seems to be due to all the shopping for the fresh tuna and booze along with mass amounts of toilet paper in the mens room ([i:5c4065eefd]Guilty eyes Tormie[/i:5c4065eefd] ) So, I have come up with a great idea to get us out of the Red and hopefully keep the clubhouse going. A big Yard Sale, all we need is for you all to donate something you know longer need by posting a picture of it here in the clubhouse under this thread. Also include a bit of history or discription about it and what you think it's worth. After we get enough donations we shall have the big sale :)

Thanks for your help,
Guilty Pleasures
Clubhouse Manager

Subject: Re: Clubhouse Yard Sale
I have a couple of kids books here i can get rid of...... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Thank you landy, those should be a good seller here. :clap: How much should I price them for? :)

Subject:
Ahhh whatever you want..... :-k

I'm here to help!!! :wink:

Well I think those books should be priced at least 10.00 each :)
After seeing your terrific stuff I decided to go look in the attic and pull out some of my old stuff to sell. Here's a few items I've found so far :bigrinnin:

Subject:
How about that. Why? All of them?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sure Posy, everything must go, do you have anything you would like to donate to our yard sale?

The Rubber man is priced low at only 25.95 and the Spam undies are sure to be a hit at only .45 cents

:D/

Subject:
We welcome your donation to the ALICE AI Foundation. Please visit our contributions page at <a>Alicebot. org</a>.

Profile PM  
Oh thanks for reminding me Posy, I almost forgot to include this totally awesome piece of art that's sure to be worth a ton of money in a few years. I actually hate to part with it, but since this is all for a good cause I'm going to let it go for a mere 200.00 or best offer

Subject:
Why do you hate to part with it but since this is all for a good cause he or she is going to let it go for a mere 200point 00 or best offer so much?

Profile PM  
Subject:
LOL!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
I'm scanning my dirty socks !!! :whistle:

Subject:
I don't see a picture of them Tormie, did they break your scanner? [-X

Subject:
Quote:

I don't see a picture of them Tormie, did they break your scanner?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 1 of 8