Hey Gang I found Da Shicken!

Article
OK. is that so.

Posy [ 09 Apr 2004 17:04 ]

Comments
I may be blind but I can read.      You go girl.

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 17:08 ]
go go go ...dah de doh..what was I doing ...oh yes letting my fingers do the the walking...

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 17:14 ]
I was blind but now I see. Boy where do I get this stupid stuff from?   

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 17:20 ]
you must be thinking of the line from amazing grace...either that or from the dark regions of your other mind

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 17:26 ]
I can't leave you guys alone for long can I? Just look at all the trouble you get into! Tda42, your eyes are wired in, you just have to open them silly, and also get used to them being on the sides of your head now  
Messenger, even though the pic's in brail, it's still 3d, so that is why you found the "naughty' parts, they stick out more hehehehe
Okay I'm going to have to come over and show messenger how to read shicken brail now so you all better behave while I'm taking care of business

guiltypleasures [ 09 Apr 2004 17:42 ]
ok ..big momma...I'll behave ...honest I will...just don't let that big rubber shicken get me...oooohhhh nnnnooooo not the rubber shicken...aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh......

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 17:45 ]
Messenger that wasn't Amazing grace.Man is my crowing that bad? :?

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 17:47 ]
the line from amazing grace was actually "was blind but now I see"....ooops I didn't realise you were singing..I thought you were talking braille....

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 17:50 ]
Is this fun or what!     

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 17:53 ]
well this is the most I have ever chatted in one of the forums...and I am way enjoying it...     

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 18:04 ]
I always have a good time out here.The people are great and its good talking with you.             

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 18:08 ]
Well Kenny is hearing that Magical train on GPs forum coming threw. I think landman has taken control of it since my transformation.You call this a chicken.Its one thing to put a brain in something but a chicken!I dano.Might get use to it one never knows. (Kenny slips out the door down the hall out the window and skipping across the fields of your imagination as he fades off into the sun set.)Fair thee well,fair thee well.   

Last edited by tda42 on 09 Apr 2004 18:21; edited 2 times in total 
 tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 18:18 ]
Well I have returned from messengers house, it took me several hours but I managed to trick her ahh convince her of the benifits of some experimental lab work and she's signed all agreements to let my doctors take a few "tests" and "samples" and other such needed items ie: brain, kidneys, ear lobes...all parts she really hasn't a need for and use them in our top secret lab work. I think we should all give Messenger a big   and maybe one of you could make her a nice cupcake for her being so unselfish!  

guiltypleasures [ 09 Apr 2004 21:39 ]
ddduuuhhhh   samples...now wait a doggone minute..I thought you were giving me samples...oh oh looks like I might have goofed again...whaaaa  I want my mommy

messenger [ 09 Apr 2004 21:51 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 8 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next