Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
I thought women were stronger, now your just being a big baby about this like the guys are...Okay, calm down I have a solution, you give me the parts like you promised by signing the papers and I don't take them by force and I'll even thow in a few plastic parts from my anatomy kit I bought at toys r us :bigrinnin:

Subject:
ooh can I have some bigger ..parts then..you know those ones..pretty please

Subject:
All this... stimulating talk... and easter eggs for breakfast. Wow! life doesn't get much better than this :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for sharing your philosophy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
No problem at all, Posy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Careful of some of those easter eggs Ozy, there might be a few of landmans marbles which were actually rabbit droppings painted to look like easter eggs that he lost the other day in here. Of course once you bite into them I'm sure you will be able to tell the difference :)

Subject:
Or it could be Green Fuzzy Marbles but I'll let GP explain. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
hey GP hows the head this morning...not too bad I hope

Subject:
tda42";p="8386 wrote: 
Or it could be Green Fuzzy Marbles but I'll let GP explain. :bigrinnin:

I swear I don't know anything about these things, I think Kenny is having delusions again..why just yesterday he thought he was a chicken :whistle:

Messenger... my head is still here, was there some reason it shouldn't be?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo, my brain, it's gone...she's sucked it out with the vacume and put it in a canning jar on her window ledge....
Hahah, Easter Fools, my brain is still in here... doesn't work but it's still here. :)

what ya think two gin and tonic's are going to do me in? [-( well ha, i had one when I got home too, and I still didn't wake up with a hangover :bigrinnin:
I had a great time though, thank you both for inviting me over :)
Oh and my trucker man called about 10 min after I got home, think he was checking up on me to see if I was being good? lol

Subject:
just as well you went home when you did then..I had a great night too..must do it again sometime... :clap: :clap: :dancing:

Subject:
So you guys had shiken salad and didn't invite any of us.I'm hurt. [-( (No,No!.......No need to say I'm sorry I'll just go over here in the corner and wallow in self pitty. :crybaby:

Last edited by tda42 on 11 Apr 2004 15:06; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
It's okay Kenny, we didn't mean to leave you out, we just didn't have enough shicken salad to go around and you know if we invited you, the rest of the gang would have surly followed. Tomie alone could have scarfed down all the food before we had a bite. :lmao:

It too bad that we all live so far apart...well excpet messenger, landman and myself that is, it would be fun to have a big channel party and get to meet each other in person. I used to chat on IRC on the undernet in an Oregon channel and we would have get togethers and pizza parties often, they were always a lot of fun and a great way to meet friends we had made over the net. :)

Subject:
I agree.I would love to see everybody.I wish and I have said this before I think that if we had a team like we have here in a business to produce art we could really tare it to shreds.It would be so versatile. :bigrinnin: The parties ooh I don't think they would ever stop.Pizza is my thaaang. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 11 Apr 2004 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
you and i are on the same wavelength, KENNY.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Party on Posy! :dancing:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 9 of 10