It was "I Seem To Be On A Hit List This Week"
Article
How you can put 6 on a Vespa?

JanReinar [ 10 Apr 2004 14:06 ]

It was "I Seem To Be On A Hit List This Week"
Comments
:?  :?  :?

JanReinar [ 10 Apr 2004 14:07 ]
You have never seen Naples  :bigrinnin: ...

Tormie [ 10 Apr 2004 17:59 ]
I think we all can fit if we do some pre-excersizes first

1st one, we all need to play the Twister Game 8 times each night for two weeks to get our body's in shape and used to bending well.
2nd: Don't eat for a week before we go for the ride
3rd: <this applies to tormentor mostly> No Gassy' foods for a month prior to twister or the vespa riding!
4th: We will experiment by taking turns craming ourself into a shoebox
Once we have achived these 4 simple steps, we then will be ready to take that ride on the vespa. I think we had better get started soon, Spring is in the air :)

guiltypleasures [ 10 Apr 2004 18:08 ]
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: I understood! :bigrinnin: Thanks GP!

Last edited by JanReinar on 10 Apr 2004 18:16; edited 1 time in total 
 JanReinar [ 10 Apr 2004 18:15 ]
:clap:  :clap: Great idea, let the training begin. Going off to find an empty shoebox :dancing:

TdaC [ 10 Apr 2004 18:36 ]
Naples ,yes I have been there.Trolly rides and small taxi's that go 70 mph.Remind me one day to tell the story of the deal we made to get a taxi driver to get us to the ocean side in just 3 minutes.What a scream.We went threw a tunnel bridge on the trolly track,ran stop lights.Dodged buses,I remember seeing the look on you Tormie as we were going down the wrong lane of traffic.I'm just amagining the look but some bus driver had a shock on his face and the Vespa,the wonderful I can get you anywhere machine.There was 4 on it.Such a wonderful time.You can't forget such things as this.Angela if you are watching my dear I envy you.Have fun! :bigrinnin:

tda42 [ 10 Apr 2004 18:58 ]
Eheheh! I don't live there, I live in the northern part of Italy. I went to Naples only one time, I pass through the train station at night while I was in the army. It's a too much dangerous and messy place for my taste, I prefer to avoid it...

Tormie [ 10 Apr 2004 21:30 ]
Wow really. :-k Times have changed.I never had a problem there.But hey I'll come over to your place
and we will play some tunes on the ol ass whistle. :-s  :bigrinnin:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :badairday: Tooot! :badairday: Toot! :eeeek:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  ](*,)  :dancing:  :roll:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Last edited by tda42 on 11 Apr 2004 00:06; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 11 Apr 2004 00:04 ]
#-o  #-o  #-o  #-o  :bigrinnin:

Tormie [ 11 Apr 2004 06:37 ]
I wanna come visit too :)
We can party, get drunk, listen to the ass tunes and pass out :)

guiltypleasures [ 11 Apr 2004 06:43 ]
You're all welcome in my home when you pass through Italy... My house is like the one found by Hansel & Gretel...  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Tormie [ 11 Apr 2004 06:51 ]
8-[  :-k  :crybaby:

guiltypleasures [ 11 Apr 2004 06:58 ]
Ya we can get drunk,play some good ol ass tune hits.You know the kind mom and pop had back then.What memories.It well be a real gas! :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 11 Apr 2004 13:20; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 11 Apr 2004 13:19 ]
:-k  :-k  :-k  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Tormie [ 11 Apr 2004 19:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 9 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next