Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
[-X [-(

Last edited by Posy on 03 May 2004 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
[-X hey now! you can't go making fun of the C-64. back in the day it ruled, heh. my mom is such a pack rat she still has two of the ones i had as a kid. who knows if they work anymore.

<sigh> i remember getting a 2nd disk drive and thinking it was soooooooooo cool because i didn't have to switch disks while playing troggle troubles, :lol: oh and who could live without the 'quickload' cartrage. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Gee Tormie, that's a sweet idea and all, but I can't accept that compuer...it's Itallian and I don't speak the language. I must have an english computer :bigrinnin:

Subject:
What ? 8-[ 8-[ I can't understand :-k ... Ouch #-o #-o ! The language barrier :whistle: :whistle: ....

Subject:
:roll:

Subject:
What kind of food do you like?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I searched and searched but...

Sorry GP, here IN ITALY there are only ITALIAN COMPUTERS :dontknow: ... So I can't buy your english supercomputer #-o ... I tried but it's impossible :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
There is a circus at south of Milan, I asked and they could give me a monkey for you :bigrinnin:, just to scratch your back after the (dramatic) operation on your hands :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
And to hand you toilet paper! :-s Aah for wiping your nose of coarse. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 04 May 2004 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Can you bring me a Monkey steve!! :bigrinnin: Sorry, the movie Multiplicity with Michael Keaton who plays clones came to mind when I read about the monkey... (okay had to have seen the movie)
I love monkey's, I want one :)

What other strange animals do they have in Italy? I think we should start an exchange program here, everyone find something native to your area and we'll post a big swap meet. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Tormie, if you come visit me someday, I'll take you on a snipe hunt, then you can go home with a real Oregon snipe and tell all your friends about how you caught it :)

Subject:
I like pizza.....
I LIKE IT!!!!

I Like Steve.....

Subject:
ya got a wallet steve :lol:

You know how sometimes when you make a copie of a copie....it just doesn't turn out right? :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I know all about it......
Torm should too.....

Subject:
( :? :? :? )

[-( I can't hunt animals... I'm against hunting... But I can take some snapshots :bigrinnin: !!

As I said to GP, sooner or later I'll come to visit the american continent... I'll take one of those americans car, very big and with an automatic gearbox :bigrinnin: and I'll travel on the roads!

I'm thinking of italian strange animals :-k :-k :-k ... I think they have been already exported all over the world... Hey :bigrinnin: ! There are my two cats :bigrinnin: !! They are *very* italians !
They are ALWAYS hungry and when they have eaten they sleep all the time !! In this period my female cat (Chicca) has a strange attraction for my slippers, she rolls on the carpet near them and purr... Every time I move she goes to the stairs... ("Hey Tormie! down here there is the door, behind the door there are my cup, my cup is empty, your work is to fill it with food :roll: ")

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3