Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
I couldn't have said it any better. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
http://www.nhl.com

Its more then just that.....

Subject:
:bigrinnin: LOL ! I know what's hockey ! Anyway it's not a popular sport here (only soccer in Italy...Sigh...) I saw it but I don't like it very much. I think that is difficult to like a sport that you never played in person. But it has all I like from a sport game: a stick to crash on someone's head, an hard ball to throw in somone's butt... :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Here I can see the switzerland's championship ( 8-[ :-k 8-[ :-k ) and something on the american channels with my sat dish and a home made card :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 07 May 2004 19:27; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Tormie [-X

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've to add a rotor to my little dish, I moved in this house only some months ago... When I was in my old house sometimes I moved the dish on atlantic satellites and saw a lot of american channels, I think they are feeds for europe with our sat-tv standard (DVB, I think that in the north american continent you use DSTV)... We have the same TV standard of aussies :bigrinnin: ... So if Ozy could send me a new Dreambox 7000s with the hard disk, I'll be very happy (I have one of these monsters, but I want one more for the bedroom :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: )

Subject:
[-(

You need to watch more hockey.... :-k

Subject:
Do you prefer books or TV? Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?

Profile PM  
Subject:
as long as they play hockey.....

Subject:
I played hooky once, does that count? 8-[

Subject:
were you wearing shoulder pads?

Subject:
No she was doing the hockey pockey when she turned herself around and thats what its all about. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Ok, ok, I'll move my sat dish... (In any case I'm italian but I don't like soccer very much... I prefer the MotoGP)

Subject:
Moto Gp....So who do you think 'll win this season? Rossi is still a God but Max and Sete are close to him and Max's bike has the edge over Rossi's. Yup, i'm a GP fan as well :)

Last edited by Paul Mon on 10 May 2004 09:31; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I bet for Rossi :bigrinnin: ! I follow his carrier since when he was in the 125cc championship and I had always fun... The first race of this year has been legendary, I've recorded it on tape. I didn't liked the 2nd one because under the rain it seems to watch a F1 grand prix (boooring... I sleep&snore a lot during F1 races)... Rossi had the wrong "trim", expecially at the rear wheel... Biaggi and Gibernau have the best motorcycles but they are not good as Rossi... And we don't have to talk about the official HRC team... Barros is ROTFL ! And Hayden is only a hope... The next sunday there's the next race... Beer&chips ready :bigrinnin: !!! And free burps !!!

Last edited by Tormie on 10 May 2004 11:10; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Me too, the Doctor is the one :notworthy: Rossi has always been good to watch and always seems to be a nice guy.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2