Wrap Arround for Posette

Wrap Arround for Posette
Article
Post Wrap Arround for Posette 

I love this outfit  for V2 and V3 and never found something similar for Posette, I tryed to draw it in postwork but I don't Have a graphic tablet, so the results were really ugly, I think it would be a great add on fot Posette wardrove, it can be something so naif like an angel wear or sensual adding a nice texture and some transparency...  thanks Hawktoey :bigrinnin:
You can find more previews here:
http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2232

Last edited by rayera on 26 Dec 2004 23:38; edited 1 time in total 
 rayera [ 26 Dec 2004 23:36 ]

Wrap Arround for Posette
Comments
Yes I too liked that outfit, the only thing was the tail part was seperate from the body. (It needs to be posed seperate). I think this may be a good piece to start with and see what comes of it.

Thank you for the request. Now off to do some research and see what comes of it.

Hawktoey [ 26 Dec 2004 23:52 ]
Post Re: Wrap Arround for Posette 

I was going to post a progress image but now that I am looking at those images, I think I need to do more! Mine doesn't cover the mid so well. Of course that can be coreected when I bring the shoulder back around to the front.....Okay here's what I have so far. You tell me if there needs to be more in the front as it is now.....

Hawktoey [ 27 Dec 2004 22:12 ]
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tormie !! I want it !!  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:

Posy [ 27 Dec 2004 22:33 ]
#-o  #-o  #-o

Tormie [ 27 Dec 2004 22:39 ]
Hawktoey is making a great work  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

(impressed  8-[ ...)

Tormie [ 27 Dec 2004 22:40 ]
Nice so far!  :bigrinnin:

Ozymandias Jones [ 27 Dec 2004 23:52 ]
It looks fantastic!!!, but if it covers like the DAZ one the clothe will have more versatility I think, anyway it's wonderful the fit to Posy's body you have achieved, My admiration is yours  :pray: ...

rayera [ 28 Dec 2004 01:54 ]
Remember it's like Tormie pointed out..................Less is More! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  O:)

tda42 [ 28 Dec 2004 13:18 ]
Post Re: Wrap Arround for Posette 

Well here's what I got. Needs CR2 editing, a texture template (or UV Map) and packaged for download.

Hawktoey [ 30 Dec 2004 15:52 ]
Believe it or not. I kind of like the Hot Pink. Think you could make it the default Hawktoey?
Look really nice. What modeler are you using for this if you don't mind me asking? :)

tda42 [ 30 Dec 2004 18:36 ]
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :prrr:  :prrr:  :heartbeat: !!!

Tormie [ 30 Dec 2004 20:09 ]
I use Max Studio to model, upgrade from AutoCAD which I use to use for design. Now that I am in Poser and no longer to the other stuff I use it because I am use to it. I am trying out a new style of UV mapping so it may take a little time to get a template uploaded her for all you texture artist to work with. As it stands right now the Pink is the default, I will try to remember not to change it.

Thanks all!

Hawktoey [ 30 Dec 2004 20:33 ]
The wrap is in the free stuff area. Folks I appologise right now for the crappy UV. I thought I would be able to fix but I was just informed that I cannot do it the way I want at this stage. I would hate to go back to the bigging on this. I only have UV Mapper Basic. If someone has the PRO version of the software I think it can be fixed easily. My next item will be done using a new technique that I am learning and should be 100% better. So let's get a new item requested and I will try to get this Wrap sorted as soon as I can. If I have to I will start over again. ](*,)  ](*,)  ](*,)

Hawktoey [ 31 Dec 2004 16:25 ]
Love it Howktoey!!! it's wonderful to see it on Posy, I'll try to make some textures, and see the UVs thank you very much, a lot of thank you  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rayera [ 31 Dec 2004 16:49 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next