Latex/Rubber for Posette

Page 1 of 1

Post Latex/Rubber for Posette

#1  pur0nrg 08 Apr 2005 22:14

Wow Hawktoey, so very generous of you to do something like this for all us who are not so gifted. I have many rubber and latex materials in my library and a whole lot of latex and rubber clothing for that other figure whom will remane unamed! I finally figured out the "conform to" feature and now my only problem is having nothing to conform to Posette. I do have pictures of some of my favorite unamed models clothing pieces that I could post for you to look at but I am not picky!

Any tight fitting panties, bras, tops, thigh high/knee high boots, chaps and pants would be great. Maybe there is a site that is currently hosting these articles already and I haven't seen it? Maybe I mixed Posette's clothes in with that other figure's 100,000 things and can't find them!? A link to a Posette clothe repository would be great but if you think you are interested in making some stuff that would be dandy too! I did not attatch a pic since it might not be needed and why take up more room on the site if it isn't necessary. I came to you since you seem to be "the man" and would be happy to post a photo if you are interested in the task.

Thanks so much, Pur  

pur0nrg Gender: Female
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 150
Lemons 91
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  pangor 08 Apr 2005 22:51

Have you tried Renderosity free downloads?  They don't host the items but serve as a registery of availble downloads.  Also it is possible to fit some items from one model to another rather simply by resizing, as long as it does not require the specific body form of the model.  Also, you often need to be a little creative in how you select an outfit that you want to use.  For example, take a look the picture that I have poseted here and see if you can identify (without reading the credits) have been modified.  If you think one has been modified, try to identify what it was before the modification and how it was done.

My pictures are here

Pangor

pangor 

#3  Tormie 08 Apr 2005 22:59

Hawktoey is temporarily unavailable I think. He said that he went out for a while due to some personal affairs, I'll try to call him because I can't dust his shop all the time !!

Last edited by Tormie on 08 Apr 2005 23:00; edited 1 time in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  pur0nrg 08 Apr 2005 23:31

Yah I visit Renderosity frequently, I guess I'll have to go back through their archives and see what items I can find for Posette. I have fiddled and twiddled with some of the clothes and got them to fit one of my custom Posette spawns but once I try to pose my model I run into problems. Ok going to chat with Pangor lol

pur0nrg Gender: Female
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 150
Lemons 91
hearts 0

#5  tda42 09 Apr 2005 00:10

Seeing how this is brought up and for my scifi I like this kind of stuff. There is some stuff
out on the site of Animotions that has boots, gloves, and tight fitting body suits for Posette. You might
want to check that out. Us the latex maps for them. That should do the trick.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910