Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject:
I agree with both! In the future when I fell that something is wrong with anyone I will post it in the Staff Forum! :doh: I think that will be very hard forgive myself after "Meiguinha"! :doh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What's Meiguinha in Brasil ? A common name or something particular, maybe used in some movies?

Subject:
The name means something like "Little Tender Girl". It a nick name or something you can call your girl friend also can be a Brazilian Native name to match her avatar if we were in XIX century. I had a bad concern about her when she comment the ciclone photos: "...when I lived in Brazil...". No Brazilian or anyone who had lived here tell to you that he or she "...lived in Brazil..." but "...lived in Rio or Sà£o Paulo or...". If she was a Brazilian Native, she most lived in west and for her a tropical cylone is like a hurricane for anyone from Moscow! I knew that she is a fake and began supcious about the others.

I didn't tell you before because it can looks like racist and I was waiting for the Hallowen Expo. I wanted to see them post about the same theme, I was thinking that "they" were Den and Bonnie joking with us. When I saw my mistake all thing had happened and "VonFranck" had called you facist and Thilda nazi. My job is protect people and I had fail to protect my friends! :cry:

Last edited by JanReinar on 06 Oct 2005 22:58; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I hope that you and Thilda can forgive me!

Last edited by JanReinar on 06 Oct 2005 22:47; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Forgive for what ? John, the first one who had something to notice is me. If I would have checked the album often I would have watched that they were the same person...

Don't be sorry for nothing :)

Subject:
aehm... I splitted this part of the topic here because it contains too much personal considerations ! maybe we have not noticed that we were "on the air" lol :lol: , I was the first :oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
... And I remind only now that I donated them 1000 candies from my personal treasure only to push them to buy a ticket for the lottery !! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Subject:
:lol: Thank you my friend! :oops: I was thinking this is "The Album" topic! :uuh:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Tormentor";p="25524 wrote: 
... And I remind only now that I donated them 1000 candies from my personal treasure only to push them to buy a ticket for the lottery !! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Now that adds even more insult to the injuries they/he inflicted upon us. :angry1:

Pangor

Subject:
JR my friend :heartbeat: Don't worry, you didn't know what they were going to do or say.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Thilda! :heartbeat:
I have luck to have friends like all of you! :heartbeat:

Something to make Pangor to feel better: We have great friends and "they" have the only kind of friends "they" can "themselves"! :prrr:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol:

(Tormie is going to get back his precious candies :snooty: )

pangor
Subject:
:D I am feeling better today, thanks to all of you, my friends. This is feeling more like the PF that I knew from before. :thumb:

I have not been able to get anything working right artworks for a little while since this began. Today I am planning to have some fun and work on some pictures. I need to work on my idea for the halloween exhibition. But first I want to do something for two of the challenges at ToD, one is "dreams of a child" and the other is based on the site using at least one free item that is available there. Those two have a deadline of the 15th of this month, so they are first.

Thanks friends,
Pangor

Subject:
I am also feeling better today! I make my first pic after "The Borg Case"! :lol: One what I had to do before can work in anything else! :letitallout: I will post it tomorrow! I don't need more TOS violations! :wink:

Last edited by JanReinar on 08 Oct 2005 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Congradulations!

I just finished working on a picture too! ;-)

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2