Keep an eye opened

Keep an eye opened
Article
It's ok Kenny, but the matter is not to be online but to know what to do if one see that something strange is happening... Anyway i don't think it's a good idea because it could keep away a lot of fun   and complicate things. I don't like to work at all   and it seems a sort of job... lol...

Actually the standard answer for them is right Thilda :"Sorry, no way".

Tormie [ 15 Oct 2005 20:38 ]

Keep an eye opened
Comments
Davide what I ment is that is the time I am usually on the site after I get home from work. I am into PC and can handle the pact if need be. I am just looking at the site for bad guys giving us and the members here a bad time.

tda42 [ 15 Oct 2005 23:54 ]
That is pretty much as I have been doing,  therefore, I will continue doing it.

Pangor

pangor [ 16 Oct 2005 01:22 ]
Following Kenny's thought I'll remove the restrictions, but "keep an eye opened" friends   .

Tormie [ 16 Oct 2005 10:56 ]
Ok! Lets go with business as usual.  

tda42 [ 16 Oct 2005 12:02 ]
I agree, business has been slow lately and these anal probes I've stocked the shelves with haven't been selling much, I think it's time for a two for one sale          

Actually I know of Ellpro on another site as well, and I don't recall him being a problem, but I haven't been to the site much lately to see what's going on. I will also keep watch here on the going's on and try to be on duty more often      

guiltypleasures [ 20 Oct 2005 03:04 ]
It's down to vigilance. Not much else we can do really?

We few have to keep the place safe to the best of our ability.

Ozymandias Jones [ 25 Oct 2005 00:00 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3