Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
It's ok Kenny, but the matter is not to be online but to know what to do if one see that something strange is happening... Anyway i don't think it's a good idea because it could keep away a lot of fun :mmmh: and complicate things. I don't like to work at all :oops: and it seems a sort of job... lol...

Actually the standard answer for them is right Thilda :"Sorry, no way".

Subject:
Davide what I ment is that is the time I am usually on the site after I get home from work. :thumb: I am into PC and can handle the pact if need be. I am just looking at the site for bad guys giving us and the members here a bad time. :thumb:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
That is pretty much as I have been doing, therefore, I will continue doing it. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
Following Kenny's thought I'll remove the restrictions, but "keep an eye opened" friends :wink: .

Subject:
Ok! Lets go with business as usual. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree, business has been slow lately and these anal probes I've stocked the shelves with haven't been selling much, I think it's time for a two for one sale :lol: :whistle: :prrr: :lol: :lmao:

Actually I know of Ellpro on another site as well, and I don't recall him being a problem, but I haven't been to the site much lately to see what's going on. I will also keep watch here on the going's on and try to be on duty more often :uuh: :oops: :sad:

Subject:
It's down to vigilance. Not much else we can do really?

We few have to keep the place safe to the best of our ability. :pray:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3