Site's activity raising up

Article
I have posted this at DAZ, Renderosity, PoserPros, and FaerieWylde, within the topics/thread about Thilda's and VK, recent free stuff items:

[i:14ee49f16d]Anyone who are experiencing any activiation or other difficulties with your accounts at Posetteforever. Please contact me by email at . Send the email from the same email account that you used when you registered.[/i:14ee49f16d]

pangor [ 25 Apr 2006 19:44 ]

Comments
There were a large number of people who had registered and the past few days who filed to activate their accounts.  Assuming this was because of their not getting their activations emails, I activated and locked their accounts.  Now they are activated but still need to use the security question/answer challenge/reply to enter for the first time.  I sent emails to those people telling that their account are activated.

There of the emails bounced so thise three accounts have been deactivated.

pangor [ 26 Apr 2006 01:15 ]
Thank you pangor, I deactivated the activation email thing for a while because you know the system probably overloaded but now I'm going to reactivate it. I also noted a strange response in the "new post since last visit" so I made a routine check, repair and optimize on the database and all seems to be ok now...

Tormie [ 26 Apr 2006 10:03 ]
Thank you.  I agree that the email activation needed to be off for a while, but I am glad it is on again.  

pangor [ 26 Apr 2006 12:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2