pangor
Subject: Disable the link to TSP
Tonight I disabled the link to PBnJ's site, The Sara Project. :( It appears that the registration of the domain name of digitalhippies has expired and since TSP is a subdomain of DH, it is unreachable too.

I am hoping it was an oversight and the domain will return soon and TSP with it.

Subject:
I have seen it happen before with their site. It is possible that they will be up and running in a few days. We will see. Would like to see her out and about again, but sometimes these things happen. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:sad: :pray: :uuh:

pangor
Subject:
I agree. Will be watching for its return, and reactivate the link if and when it is working again.

Subject:
This is too much sad :sad: ... I hope the same, however I'll look if the domain name will become available so that we would point it to a subforum hee in order to continue the sara project unoffically :)... It has exoired on 18 may and it's in the "grace" period... Somebody knows what's happened to pbnj and his husband ?

Subject:
Still down today. Last I was over there, nothing out of the ordinary. Hope they just "forgot" renewal and will be back soon.

Profile PM  
Subject:
If I recall, Hash (pbnj's Husband) had stated at one time that the sites where going down and that they where going to come up with another site if memory serves me correctly. I think it was on Digital Hippies site in the forum post. :mmmh: That was Hashes and pbnj's site. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, but I don't know at this point. I sent an email no answer, that is not unusual though. I have not seen her on AIM for a long time.

Subject:
:sad: Too far in distance and not so close in friendship to know more, I hope they are fine :pray:

Subject:
Site back up today. :)

Explanation on home page was that domain name host lost some of their information. So thankfuly, nothing serious.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for so good news melamkish! :thumb: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
This is wonderful! The link will be restored. :dance: :dance:

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1