Subject: Simplified procedure for the spammers hunt
Hi friends, I adjusted a little the forum list for the staff reserved area and made a very simple procedure for the spammers hunt :grin:

I created a whole category for the staff called "The Speakeasy" ( :whistle: ), while the staff forum become "Shebeen, the Staff forum", and the forum where the suspect/spammers posts go is named "In Jail with Bubba" :shocked!: ... Please remeber that the whole "Speakeasy" category is viewable only by the Staff members.

( I suggest you to use the wikipedia for the names meaning :oops: ... And if you don't know Bubba, ask Kenny )

Now the procedure:

When you spot a spammer post, first ban the user clicking the red dot that is in the right upper corner of the post (picture 1) , then simply click the "trash" button that is in the lower right corner of the post (picture 2) and that's all . When I come home I take care of the email address and the IP and add them to the blacklist, then I remove the offending text.
Once again, this "job" is for volunteers who want to receive the PM for post awaiting approval, I already received some replies, if someone else want to stay in this game please PM me, otherwise at the end of the week they won't receive those PMs anymore (and no problems, this is not a job). Maybe I'll add some prizes for the first who hunt the spammer.

...And remember, as Bob Deniro said "One shot. That's what it's all about. One shot..."

Subject: Re: Simplified procedure for the spammers hunt
:thumb: Looks good! :lol:

Subject: Re: Simplified procedure for the spammers hunt
Ahh, very simple, very easy.
:)

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1