Subject: What's going on.... again
Hello friends, I'm here again

Just to update you on what'-s-goin-on-in-my-life

I'm working very hard... I need to keep up with the expenses of a long distance relationship, it means to pay for flights, hotels etc., I just need extra hours of work, I'm doing it.

For "who doesn't know" : I'm having this relationship with my girlfriend that is living in Madrid by now. Plan for the future is to live together, but things are complicate, as usual: nothing is easy in my life.

I would say you that I can't keep up with everything, this means posetteforever. No big deal, I'm here and I'm not abandoning the site, just know the reason why I'm not here, I've a simple brain, and I can't do multiple task at once :redface: , my brain is an old crap of the '70s and it shortcircuits if I overdo.

I'm here for everything, I'm happy that the site is in the good hands of Andreas and everyone of the staff :thumb: .

I'll be back, things are going well but I need to concentrate to my life for a while.

I'm happy :D but it's tiresome....

Subject: Re: What's Going On.... Again
Well Im glad you are having a good time. Meanwhile the porch light bulb is burned out. The toilet is stopped up. Nothing to do with you of coarse and there is a dead stench coming from Rene's Play house. Has to be the old War Head mixers from the last party we had. Andreas just finished bolting back the sewer pipe that was leading out the front door............but we are fine :D

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What's Going On.... Again
:hug2: :friends: :hug2: :friends: :hug2: :friends: :hug2: :friends: :hug2:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What's going on.... again
... :roll: Women bring you to life, and they bring you to death... be careful ;) :D and enjoy :hugs:

Page 1 of 1