Eternal Posette

Eternal Posette
Article
Why was Eternal Posette pulled?  I don't remember why she was pulled.
I have been looking at Posette's uv mapping and I don't like the way her feet was done.  I also don't like the fact that her chest is just one block and the collar section is so small.  But she is much better than Poser 1 and 2 female.  Out of the box Poser 1 female looks like a burnt display manaquin.

Kaya [ 23 Mar 2006 22:02 ]

Eternal Posette
Comments
... and the Poser 2 version lookes like a low poly "V"  

ahjah [ 24 Mar 2006 00:02 ]
Link ?  

Tormie [ 24 Mar 2006 01:05 ]
Post Re: Eternal Posette 

[Edited to remove links to offsite discussions and images that violate Posetteforever rules.]

If any of you would like to see the Eve 4 Posette figures that I've created at Renderosity, then click on teh following threads>  I'm looking for a hist.
Yours truly,
David P. hoadley

dphoadley2 [ 24 Mar 2006 14:02 ]
dphoadley2, I have replied to your email.

Kaya, I agree about the UV mapping of P4 Posette's feet.  That is what lead be to start remapping my Betty character into Regina and then lead to the creation of my Virgina character.  As for her chest/collar grouping, with the tools provided in Poser you can regroup her to fit with the way your would prefer.  However, consider that P4 Posette was more accurate and realistic in these features than all those that came before her.

If ou would prefer a Posette with a split chest are with arge collar sections like those of the V3 etc, some of the eve models are already so divided. Tormie's Posy is one of them.  Some Posette based Eves are no longer available as they once were; however, here are some that are available.

http://www.3dpmr.com/Artists/Arduino/eve/eve1.htm
http://www.3dpmr.com/Artists/Arduino/eve/eveupdate.htm
http://www.3dpmr.com/Artists/Arduino/EveV2/index.htm

pangor [ 24 Mar 2006 21:46 ]
How do you assume this statement holds true for me?

Posy [ 24 Mar 2006 21:46 ]
Because Tormie has said so.

pangor [ 24 Mar 2006 21:48 ]
and don't forget AprilYSH remapped Posette and Dork so that they can use V2/M2 textures.

posfan [ 24 Mar 2006 23:07 ]
No can't forget about them.  I was concetrating on the regrouped models that were asked for.  Today I will be uploading some other remapped Posettes that have been all but forgotten.

pangor [ 24 Mar 2006 23:29 ]
dphoadley2 your post has been edited for offsite linking to a page that violated our TOS. The fact that it's not phisically on our site means nothing. Please refer to our rules on the right panel on each page of the site. Thank you.

Tormie [ 28 Mar 2006 23:43 ]
Post Re: Eternal Posette 

whats with the lot linked Posette word?

philgreg [ 15 Sep 2007 00:30 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3