pangor
Subject: Stuff by Renapd
The "Forgotten Posette stuff" project is alive! There will be new additions to our freestuff of some older, almost forgotten, items for Posette and Dork, that were created by the artist known to may of us as Renapd.

With proper credits given of course, Renapd has agreed to have her older free items uploaded to Posetteforever's freestuff. However, she is not able to provide them herself, so she has agreed to permit those free items of hers that we may already have downlaoded in the past, be uploaded here.

I have some of them that I downloaded around 2000 and 2001, the original zip archives have been damaged but the original contents have been recovered and preserved in new zips. I will check the intergrity of those zips and then start uploading them.

Everyone please look through your files and see if you have any of Renaps items that can be added to the free stuff.

Let us all thank Renapd for creating these items and for permitting us to share them. Let us also thank Unicornst through who's efforts in establishing contact with Renapd, and introducing her to our efforts in this project has made this development possible.

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 25 Mar 2006 09:45; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Great News Pangor! Thanks to You Unicornst and Renapd! :thumb: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
This is indeed good news! My thanks also to Unicornst and Renapd :lol: :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for this addiction pangor :thumb: !! All the posettes :heartbeat: will be grateful to you for your work at this project :dance: :dance: :dance: !!!

I'll search in my archive if I found some of Renapd stuff :)

pangor
Subject:
Have created a new special freestuff catagory, "Once Forgotten Stuff" to hold these files when they are fresh uploads so that so that they will be easy to find. Latter they will be moved to their permanent catagories.

The first six character packages have been uploaded: Gabrielle, Xena, Xena Textures, Athena, Apollo, and Aphrodite. Well that is five character with Xena divided into two downloads. Although I have rezipped these files, I preserved the structure of the originals. So, one downloaded and unzipped, the files will need to be manualy placed in the correct directories. This is a bit of the flavor of those days from six to seven years ago. ;-)

Subject:
Thanks Pangor! :lol: :thumb: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Have located, prepared, and uploaded a few more, 14 in all at this point.

Subject:
:dance: :dance: :dance:
Thanks a lot :lol:

Subject:
Thank you very much pangor :) :thumb: :clap: :cow: ... :doh:

Subject:
Thanks again my friend! :hug2:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Pangor - much appreciated :thumb: :clap: off to grab them.... :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject: