Subject: Posette And Dork QuickSuits

http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlquicksuits.html

This is probably a good place to mention that I've uploaded QuickSuits for the Poser 4 adults (Posette and Dork). These were previously on sale at 3D Commune, and Thip has generously agreed that they may be released as freebies.

For the edification of anyone who doesn't know what a QuickSuit is:

Quote:
These are basic meshes in Wavefront OBJ format, each scaled and fitted to a particular Poser figure, and intended as a starting point for modelling clothing for that figure. You are assumed to have some modelling skill, but maybe lack the time or the expertise to fit a new, original mesh to a figure; and since it's been done for you, why should you bother?

They are not clothes in themselves - although you could use them to make dynamic catsuits if you wanted.

The meshes are royalty free. As far as I'm concerned, whatever you make with a QuickSuit is yours to do with as you wish: give it away, sell it, whatever you like. Credit is not required, nor is permission.

Subject: Re: Posette And Dork QuickSuits
:thanks: Thanks a lot, Englishbob :yeah: :dance: :clap:

Thank you so much Englishbob! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeah:

Profile PM  
Thank you Bob :) !

Thanks for sharing! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
These are really neat, and very useful, but I don't know how to employ them, or put 'bones' to them to make them work. Are there any tutorials on how to get them to MOVE along with the character, once you've got them to look the way you'd like? >CaptSnaz< :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Hi CaptSnaz

I never taken it but from the English Bob's readme it's a basic object made in order to buid a cloth with it, so it comes without bones, it's a simple obj. I usually made a mess :redface: when I tried to add bones to an obj, :mmmh: anyway I would try to load Posette and add the bones of Posette to the obj, then you've to select which parts of the obj refer to the specific bone and you could also delete the unused bones, for example the ones in the feet and hands, but the other friends here can be more specific... (Tormie rings bells and knocks doors :dontknow: )

Hi CaptSnaz :hi:
I don't know, if you already looked around on the page from where you've downloaded the meshes.
On the main page http://www.morphography.uk.vu/index.php you'll find a tutorials section with all the basic stuff you need to know, and also a links collection where you can find more tutorials :D

Page 1 of 1