Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Subject:
Welcome aboard Whazizname :lol: :dance: :dance: :dance: ! Eheh ! Someone call it "Creative joy" or "relaxed atmosphere", someone else call it "Deep lazyness" instead :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!! :uuh:

pangor
Subject:
Welcome again to Posetteforever, Whazizname. I am glad you enjoy being here.

I bet we both purcahsed Poser 5 at about the same time! I was planning to upgrade to Poser 5 some day. When the release of Poser 6 was announced, I discovered that it would not function on my computer so the time to upgrade to Poser 5 had come. ;-)

I saw your new picture that you uploaded I like the dynamic posing and the setting.

Subject:
Hi, and welcome, Whazizname! :)

Subject:
I found this site through a link while searching for Poser files. It is my favorite Poser site of all. :thumb: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you :lol: :thumb: :clap: :dance: !!

Subject:
I agree, members here are nice and generous :friends:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I just got my Poser 5 software through their free offer last month and as I have gotten more interested in seeing what I could do with it I began looking for content for the Poser 4 figures that came with it and all signs pointed here. :) Nice to be here.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Welcome to Posetteforever Teri :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :go:

Subject:
Have you ever been to Europe?

Profile PM  
Subject:
my thanks for the welcome and no I've never been to Europe. The only time I've been outside the United States is the 6 years or so that I lived in Montreal Canada.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:dance: Hello and welcome :dance: :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks. Don't mind me being a bit quiiet as I take some time to learn my way around here. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:hand: Take your time, we use to be lazy here :grin: !

Subject: Re: How We Found And Came To Be At Posetteforever.
I ran a google search on "Posette" hoping to find something I've missed--and I did! I don't know how I missed this site before, as I thought I"ve seen everything in the Poser Universe this last year. I just joined this month, and look forward to being here. :thumb:

I got Poser 4 a long time ago but never did anything with it until I tried Daz Studio a year ago. I just got Poser 5 and then 6, and am trying to learn how to use them. I have learned to use Poser 4 (more or less) and like that the best; don't know why it was so hard for me to grok it before, except I'm an old duffer and a bit slow! I love playing with electronic dolls, and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still my favorites.

When I was a kid I played with GI Joes and wondered what the 21st Century might be like. Never thought I'd be playing with electronic dolls inside a computer! :roll:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you run for exercise? Have you tried searching the Internet? Only just? Did you experience peer pressure? Only just? Interesting. . . I have bytes of RAM. Does everyone learn to use Poser 4 more or less and like that the best; do not know why it was so hard for him or her to grok it before except he or she is an old duffer and a bit slow? You love playing with electronic dolls and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still his or her favorites. What do you like about playing with electronic dolls and have just about every figure but the Poser 4 ones are still his or her favorites so much? That must have been quite an experience. Ok I'll try not to do thought he or she would be playing with electronic dolls inside a computer too much.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Page 7 of 9