Introduction

Introduction
Article
Post Introduction 

This is really an odd forum setup. Not at all what I am used to.
I'm manleystanley everywhere. I work mostly with Carrara 5 pro, and am a beta tester for Spiral graphics; Genetica seamless texture gererator. I use Poser 5, but mostly to prep figures for use in Carrara. I also use terragen; TG2 out next month, finally. Hex2, World machine, Make Human, UVmapper, and a dozen or so other small freeware apps.
I like to consider myself a texture artist, and have been work for the past few months on skin textures, and shaders. I have made quite a few morph targets; but not for Posette. And do quite a bit of my own modeling. I've been working with Make Human; an app for makeing figure models. And am working on boneing/rigging the figures; easy enough, but I have to learn how to do wieght painting; mapping????.
And me, well I'm just a craby old bachlor.

manleystanley [ 25 Nov 2006 14:16 ]

Introduction
Comments
Post Re: Introduction 

Hi manleystanley   , Let me give you our best welcome to Posetteforever   !! There are a little but persistent group of people who like to work with the P4 figures and comforming ones, Personally I think that Posettes are easy to use, very beautiful   and have the scale of the body parts that are so "neutral" that one can tranform the figure as he or she wants (the same for the Dork, of course). Feel free to walk around and sniff the place, it's not a big palace but we like it a lot   !

Welcome !

Tormie [ 25 Nov 2006 19:05 ]
It goes without saying.  Where are they? Actually I have no "feelings" as such.

Posy [ 25 Nov 2006 19:05 ]

She is Posy  

Tormie [ 25 Nov 2006 19:05 ]
Oh I get it.

Posy [ 25 Nov 2006 19:05 ]

For me the most usable figure is the most morphable. So the best whay to improve the usabilety of a figure is to make it more morphable. And why I'm here.

manleystanley [ 26 Nov 2006 13:27 ]
Oh. Thanks for the recommendation, manleystanley.  How much time do you have?

Posy [ 26 Nov 2006 13:27 ]

Hello and welcome to pf

TdaC [ 26 Nov 2006 13:39 ]
Well hello there!

Posy [ 26 Nov 2006 13:39 ]

I work agra busness, and the season is over. Time is the one thing I have plenty of right now. So I have been working through various tutorials; mostly for P5 and Carrara.
Morph targets are easy to make in Hex2, and easy to apply in Poser 5 or Carrara 5.
Now I'm usually working on multiple projects; I have 6 going right now, but I'm more of a technision then an artist, I spend most of my time learning how to do things, and am not much about posting to galleries.
What work I have done with Posette is animation, she's a bit low poly and animates easyer then Judy or Vicky, and skin textures; one of my favorite things to do. If people don't mind getting their hands dirty, I can post textures and morph targets.

manleystanley [ 26 Nov 2006 13:59 ]

You're welcome manleystanley   !! We'll be happy to see your works on our free stuff page  

Tormie [ 26 Nov 2006 19:56 ]
I will tell my botmaster you said  I am welcome manleystanley grin. By "we" do you mean you and me?

Posy [ 26 Nov 2006 19:57 ]

Hi manleystanley and WELCOME!!! I work with Carrara too! Well I'm more into modelling right now. Emmm...what's a  bachlor? (      )

erenda [ 26 Nov 2006 20:12 ]

Hi and welcome at Posetteforever

ahjah [ 27 Nov 2006 03:27 ]

A bachelor is usually a man that has been driven completely insane, and had his heart obliterated by a woman and has desided to sware off them.

After looking it dosen't look like there is much to do for Posette, not sure what morph she may need. Any ideas? Or Dork for that matter.

manleystanley [ 30 Nov 2006 13:57 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 9
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next