Subject: Making things glow in Poser 7
Here is a thread that I found; it is about using the "gather node" to cause glow effects.
http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/forum.mv?Poser+read+8812176492

I use Poser 5 (still); so I have not tried it. If I recall correctly it will also work in Poser 6.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Making things glow in Poser 7
Thank you Whazizname :thumb: ! It worths a look :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes this is worth a good look at. But I have only Poser 5 as well. Maybe someday I will get Poser 7. It has a lot to offer. :thumb:

Profile PM  
I think that if you can wait a little they will make the 8 version and you'll take the old one at cheap price :thumb:

Sounds good to me but I might even get the Poser 8 if it has a lot of power in the animation department. :thumb:

Profile PM  
There is something layer-oriented thing in Poser 7 for animations, I'm not deep in animations Kenny but there is something improved in that department. Actually the most useful thing that I'm using, different from Poser 6 is the morphing tool, same thing I could do in Blender so I don't know if it worths the cost fo the software. Other improvements are in the render time but for me it's a relative problem.

I might get it one day. But I need to see better results with Poser for animations before I pull out my wallet just yet. Right now I am laid off from work again because the auto makers are stocked to the brim with new trucks. I will be off for 1 or 2 weeks. :doh: Can't buy things without making money. :roll:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1