Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Subject: Re: [Tutorial] Full Body Morphs In Blender
I added my first FMB to the freebies. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Profile PM  
rayera wrote: [View Post]
OK, full body Morphs in Blender3D:
First of all and most important get Compose, a Java aplication needed for this tutorial
Compose

And UVMapper free here UVMapper

Extract the content of the MorphsUtilities.zip to your Poser instalation directory, I'll do it in Poser 5
but works on Poser 6 and 7 as well.

MorphUtiities.zip is in neither of these files, where do you get it?

Profile PM  
Welcome WBGrock :welcome:
The download link to MorphsUtilities.zip is on the opening post of this thread, just where's written "Download" ;)
If you don't see it for any reason you can click here:
http://www.posetteforever.com/download.php?id=1212

For some reason, the first 6 times i looked at this page, a lot of info was missing, and now, suddenly, Boom it's all there. Didn't mean to be a jerk, but i just didn't see the info... :dash: been trying to figure out how to move stuff to Blender for a while now...

Anyway. Thanks for the tutorial.

Profile PM  
No problem. Just take a look at the top of the page and hit the first one and go from there. A lot of people are using Blender. :uuh: Except myself. I use 3DS Max. It does what I need it to do. But Blender is free and a great modeler. Welcome to the site and no you are not being a jerk. We are a friendly place and like to help. So feel free to take a look around. :D

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: [Tutorial] Full Body Morphs in Blender
Hi WBGrock :hi: and welcome :welcome:

You can even try to contact Rayera, he comes back from time to time and he should be still interested in Blender :wink:

The missing info on the first post: maybe you were not logged in, some info (for example the links) can not be seen if you're not logged in.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4