What irritates you alot?

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post What irritates you alot?

#1  erenda 28 Jul 2005 22:52

Oh yeah , this is another pointless topic I posted because I was bored......
So what irritates you , I mean alot!

As for me:

1) My mom and her dramatizing
Exemple: "Oh , a mosquito! It bites me! OHHH! Where's the medicime! It becomes bigger! I can make allergic reaction! Give me the medicine! Quicker! It bited me!"   
or
"The situation is very serious! You're useless! The situation is very serious! Other girls have less expensive hobbies ( aka thier parents don't have to buy them a 3d software , keyboards , mouses etc) The situation is very serious! Other girls go out together! The situation is very serious! You don't go out! The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!The situation is very serious!"               

2) My painting teacher and her naive , childish religious optimism
I mean , this woman may be a good painter , but she's fanatically religious (christian , adventist I think) She know the Bible by heard, and every time we had a painting class she was citating the Bible. She also call me : "Dear child!" and always talking something about God... And when I finally told her : "Shut up for a second!" she cryied as a little child saying : "This is not christian , dear child!" She is as naive as 9 years old kid...

3) My litterature teacher. This guy is also religious and a small scoundrel. He didn't like the official textboook and make us buy two of his "textbooks" which were totally empty , no information just stupid cliches and pompous phrases probably stolen from other people. He's thinking he's the big art expert and that only his books are good. He also have the terrible habit to take us to the teather (and choose the most stupid plagiarist pieces ever)and want to pay  him for the ticket ( more than the actual ticket price) and then make us write a report about the piece. If you don't have a report you'll have a brand new "F". Oh he also runs a newspaper about culture (aka religion) and make us buy that paper and sometimes we're commenting the articles of the paper ( written by him) instead of the real material.
But this gyu really , really irritates me for another reason. Last year in octomber or november a girl from the math high-school commited suicide. The first job of this know-it-all clown was to reveal a lecture about religion and allege that she wanted to be like Jesus but it in his case it was a mission and other nonsence like that. He even didn't know her name , all he wanted to say was : "Look at me I'm smart , I'm a philosoph ! " This is stupid and unmoral!
His stupid speech about nationalism was also very very very irritating and 2 hours long ( By this time we were suppose to take a litterature lesson). The meaning of the word can be explained quite more simple without all this pompous phrases and dramatizing.
That gyu really irritates me!  :   :

4) Every stereotipical Barbie under the age of 17
5) [u:65f31a8101]Chalga![/u:65f31a8101]
6) Neo-nazis. They look ridiculous , they can spell "Sieg heil!" correct (did I type it correctly? ) , they're stupid , alot.
7) Stupid reality shows like "Big Brother" and "Star Academy". "Vote for your favourite one!" :
Stupid cartoons on Cartoon Network like "Ed , Edd and Edddy" (it's boring) , also the repeating of the old series of "The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy" all the time. I want something new!  :
9) The extremely lazy and always drunken workers in the factory . Tell them to do....something.
10) Almost everything around me (PF not included)   

Ok If you still read this you can write what irritates you , of course if you want to and I'll be here to assuage you by saying something like : "Come on It's not so bad!" or "Try to ignore it!"     Please do not attack other member!

erenda 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 28 Jul 2005 23:17

Well, it's an interesting topic erenda ! I've a lot to say, so I'll say it when I'll come back from my Mom's home tomorrow...

For the cartoons I've a collection of my favourite ones and no need for cartoon network... Hokuto no Ken, Simpsons, South park, Gundam, Lupin and so on. I can't live without them ...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  erenda 28 Jul 2005 23:30

South park! WOOOOOW! That's coooooool!               

erenda 

#4  JanReinar 29 Jul 2005 00:50

A mosquito in my bedroom for all last nigth!

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#5  pangor 29 Jul 2005 00:51

This does not effect me any longer, but you talking about your literary teacher reminds me of one I had.  She was really the most irritating sort who would he a perfect mate for your teacher.  Through an entire school year, she must had spent no more than two hours addressing the subject of the class.  The rest of the time she would lecture to us about various causes that she supported or would lecture to us about the way we should live our lifes.

When she sent us to the school library, she would divide the class into two parts.  One part would go to the library while the other she would tell how to treat the people in the other part.  Latter she would send the second part to the library and lecture to the first part of the class how to treat the other.  The advice to the two parts of the class would be contradictory so that it would lead to conflicts.

She would assigned each student different sets of books to read and to do reports on.  She assigned me twelve books to read and report on.  I did, then when I finished the last report, she told me that I had earned no credits for doing it, claiming that it was not an assignment, it was just a suggestion so no credits were earned.  The result of this is that thanks to her "suggestion", I lost 75% of the school year for those sort of assignments, so I had to work extra hard for the rest of the year, to get just a "C" for that catagory of assignments.  I don't know how many of the other students that she did that to.

She would have us debate the various controvercial subjects of the day.  We were assigned to support one side or the other.  Afterwords, we were told to argue in favor of our assigned positiones as well as we can, reguardless of how we felt about the position.  For days after the debate she would hold arguments made by us tht she didn't like against us as thought we really were supporting that side of the issue.

When she was irritated by a store where she shopped, she organized the students of each of her classes into her personal army of protestors.  Those who did not attend the protest demostrations were put on her personal revenge list.

One time she claimed to not have enough money to pay for her utility bills, she demanded donations from the students.  That was a test for more extreme version of financial support by the students who were from 13 to 15 years old.  Near the end of the school year, she claimed that she needed money to pay for her vacation, and used various methods to extract the money from her students.

And those were the more decent items about her.  That and everything else about her irritated me.

Pangor

pangor 

#6  JanReinar 29 Jul 2005 00:56

My God Pangor! Your former teacher scares me!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

Post Re: What irritates you alot?

#7  Ozymandias Jones 29 Jul 2005 01:11

erenda";p="23496 wrote: 
Oh yeah , this is another pointless topic I posted because I was bored......
So what irritates you , I mean alot!

Hey, there's no such thing as a pointless topic, erenda... after all it's only electrons we're wasting (and our minds of course)  

erenda";p="23496 wrote: 
5) Chalga!

I learn something new everyday at Posetteforever! I've never heard this music before. I think I'll have to track some down and have a listen to just how bad it really is  

erenda";p="23496 wrote: 
7) Stupid reality shows like "Big Brother" and "Star Academy". "Vote for your favourite one!" :   

Don't get me started on reality TV. There isn't a fourm big enough to contain my thoughts on this tipic. Unless the girls are in various states of undress....   WHAT! I'm just a guy, you know. I can't help it. I have to look!  

I can hear you now, "typical male"  

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10

#8  pangor 29 Jul 2005 02:41

Oh the "reality shows", short of gladitorial games I feel that they are the lowest form of entertainment.

JR, that teacher scared me too.  An example of how she divided the class with the library to cause strife.  One day she sent all the boys to the library and told the girls how to behave on dates including demending that the boy must pay for the date, she told them to never tell a boy about that information.  Then she sent the girls to the librarys and gave an opposite lecture to the boys, including demanding that all dates must be dutch, meaning that all costs be paid by the boy and the girls evenly and she told the boys to never tell the girls about that information.

Some of that information would make me blush to repeat and could be against the rules of PF, so I won't repeat them.  (I would hate to have to warn myself for violating the rules. )

When one of the girls and one of the boys compared her comments, her ploy was exposed.  But the teacher said that they were lying and most of the students believed her.  Within a month neither of those students were attending that school any longer.

I didn't learn anything from that class for that year.  All I can say good about that class was that I survived it.

Pangor

pangor 

#9  erenda 29 Jul 2005 15:59

Well Pangor....thank you!   Now I know there is worse. In general in such case parents make a subscription  against the teacher or just go to talk to the principal. But in my case this teacher was a close friend to the principal...     

About the chalga "music" ,Here are some simples. My advace : don't listen to it it's ...TERRIBLE (exspecially Azis , Ivana , Gergana , DesiSlava and other female or semi-female singers.   :   ) If really want to heard something that you haven't heard before check the folklore music it is much much more better.     
( I know they're CD's for sale in this site , so it's considered commercial but my purpose wasn't to make you buy anything , just to show you how BAD chalga is. Please don't ban me , I'm a good person. I reallly can't believe that somebody ask for money for that " music")

Oh by the way , look what I found in the same site where I found a definition of chalga. A "definition" of " Bulgaria":

"[i:814a1f7d01]The BulgARYAN nation is the greatest nation of all.

14/88

NS BULGARIABulgaria à¼ber alles
à¼ber alles in der welt[/i:814a1f7d01]"

:   :   :   :   :   :         

[color=red:814a1f7d01][size=18:814a1f7d01]Irritating....[/[/size:814a1f7d01]color] :   :   I told you they're [color=red]stupid.[/color:814a1f7d01] What "bulgaryan nation"?  

:   :   :   :   :
 :   :   :   :   :   :   :

erenda 

#10  pangor 29 Jul 2005 19:22

Parents complaint about that teacher were useless.  She was the shop steward for the local teacher's union and was well place in the local too.  If the school did anything to her that she didn't like, she could call for a strike against the whole school district.  So parents were ignored, and the childern of the complaining parents would be punished by the teacher, most often by public humiliation.  That would bring more complaints and then more humiliation in a short while the student would soon disappear from the school.  Either expelled or transfered out, I never could learn which.

When that teacher was given a direct order from the administration, she would take it as a suggestion and most often ignored it.  If they made an issue of order, they would start having trouble with the union about pay rates, retirement plans, etc.  When they gave into that teacher, the union troubles disappeared.

Pangor

pangor 

#11  JanReinar 29 Jul 2005 19:42

Smart lady!  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#12  erenda 29 Jul 2005 20:13

WoW! No this is not enough , I'll say it better : "WOOOOOOOOW!" Now this is enough.       This teacher must be some sort of anti-christ! And I was thinking my teachers are bad! WOW! Emm..I'm sorry for my curiosity but what you mean by saying "public humiliation"? Do they really still use this thing in schools? If some teacher here warn someone with public humiliation the only aswer she/he would get would most likely be :                              or something similar.
By this lady is really terrible , she's evil!   How did you survive?

erenda 

#13  pangor 30 Jul 2005 02:31

The humiliation would be along the lines of things like this:  One day a girl's Mother had a talk with one of the vice principals and that teacher.  The following day, in class the teacher told the class about the talk, with talk like this, "Oh da poor widdle bebe needed her mummy to talk wid the big bwad techer.  Oh poor widdle bebe here you need you pacifier?  need your dipers cwanged?"  with most of the class laughing at the poor girl.  Word spread, and the poor young lady would get teased buy those students and by others who heard about it from those students.

When word got to the young lady's parents, they became angry and complained.  That complaint only lead to more talk like that by the teacher, which added to the teasing.  Other teachers who did not want to anger that teacher because of the union, then started to lower the grade they gave that young lady.

I heard what happened to that young lady a few weeks after the teasing started.  During gym class while showering, someone threw a towel over her head and several others grabed her to carried her out of the school yard and locked the gate.  She had to walk around the campus to the front of the school and enter through the main doors, cross through the most populated part of the school, while we were changing classes.  She had to go back to the gym to get her clothes, (she was naked) where she found them torn into rags.

Had I seen her in that condition, I would have tried to help her save some of her dignity.  But as it was, no one who witnessed her condition, (students and faculty alike) did anything to help her, infact they added to her humiliation.  Next day she was no longer attending the school.  I would assume that her parents removed her, but that teacher gloated about her being expelled for being insane.

The teacher played the game of being every student's friend, until the student would cross her.  Most students believed that, so many did whatever she demanded of them and refused to be a witness against her.

In my case, a similar ploy was tried against me as what was done to that young lady; however, my siutation made it a little more difficult for her method.  Why?  I was already being teased and I had experience in outsmart such attempts by bullies.  I would have requested a transfer from her class, if it were not that she was the only teacher for college prep for that subject.  Had I transfered out of her class, I would have lost the ability to attend college after high school.

I survived for that year, by keeping my head down avoiding or countering her attacks or attack by her students minion.  She did almost ruing my academic future by giving me a grade of D with a recomendation that I rejected from any additional college prep classes.  However, our state used to have us take standard statewide tests to determine our academic abilities and work level.  The test was scored by work quality grade level and months in the grade.  I was in jr. high and my state test scores for the subject of her class was 13/1.  13/1 means that I was working in her subject at the level a first year college student during his first month.  Perhaps I was working higher than that, 13/1 was the highest score that the test supported.

For years after that whenever my academic record was examined I had to counter that D with the 13/1.

Pangor

pangor 

#14  Gojira 21 Aug 2005 21:13

Godzilla movies dubbed in English . . .

Gojira 
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 970
Lemons 937
hearts 0

#15  pangor 21 Aug 2005 22:25

The way that the english dubbed Godzilla movies use a phony name for the USA, so that the villian being an America will not offend the American audience.  -- No wait, that was Mothra.  Still irritating.

Pangor

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Alot of hours. Futura update. tda42 3D Nightmares... Or... The little sculptor 33 30 Apr 2007 00:09 View latest post
Posy

Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next