Are Fractal People Cliquish?

Article
Well, my dear, really only what I read.  Cheers

Christopher Lee [ 28 Sep 2005 14:26 ]

Comments
Here in Italy soccer and ehm... girls are the only argument of discussion... Well I don't like modern soccer expecially the italian one and prefer the motogp !

Tormie [ 28 Sep 2005 19:00 ]
Tormentor";p="25093 wrote: 
Here in Italy soccer and ehm... girls are the only argument of discussion... Well I don't like modern soccer expecially the italian one and prefer the motogp !

Just like here in Brazil... At least in the these years! As Davide I am also don't like modern soccer expecially  Brazilian one and prefer the moto and stock cars gps!  

I agree with Meiguinha about use numbers as a ranking! Art is not the kind of thing what me can ranking! A work can be beautiful for me and very ugly for another people!

JanReinar [ 28 Sep 2005 20:17 ]
I love these forums!  Look how the conversation started, and how it has ended up!  I know Tormentor would like us to post pictures at other sites, but nothing beats a smaller place like Posetteforever for the hominess and comradery of these forums!   I guess the answer is clear - we ain't cliquish!

Gojira [ 28 Sep 2005 20:58 ]
No one has all the answers.

Posy [ 28 Sep 2005 20:58 ]
That's right, Posy!

Er.              ""?  Me, Gojira ?

Er - you, Posy!

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Gojira [ 28 Sep 2005 20:59 ]
..But I admire a lot the Brasilian national soccer team, the pentachampions, because they are not cliquish and play with heart when they play with their nation's colour, not like ours   ...

Tormie [ 28 Sep 2005 20:59 ]
At least you have football - soccer - worth mentioning in Brasil and Italy - except the women's teams!  All my best players when I coached here in the US were from Germany!

Gojira [ 28 Sep 2005 21:02 ]
There is a very different approach to sports in Europe and in North America, I think it's linked to a difference in culture. I know that soccer is popular there as a sport practiced for fun. I'm very noob playing soccer   so I was an official referee for some years in the past...

Tormie [ 28 Sep 2005 21:23 ]
Quote:

I love these forums! Look how the conversation started, and how it has ended up! I know Tormentor would like us to post pictures at other sites, but nothing beats a smaller place like Posetteforever for the hominess and comradery of these forums! I guess the answer is clear - we ain't cliquish!

!

Tormie [ 28 Sep 2005 21:34 ]
No one has all the answers.

Posy [ 28 Sep 2005 21:34 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next