An ass is an ass in PoserPros too...

Article
Post An ass is an ass in PoserPros too... 

I was wasting time creating a new avatar for PoserPros, when I had one of my dangerous ideas... I rendered a fat, hairy, nude ass with "KISS ME" written at the bottom of the image :-& ... It was an image sooo innocent   that I didn't understand why the admin wrote me :
While I think your avatar is cute, it's inappropriate since it cannot be screened our via a Nudity filter. I must ask you to change it.

Ok, I exagerated just a little and think he was right, so I uploaded a new, censored one, I think now is all ok   !

Tormie [ 21 Apr 2003 17:04 ]

Comments
Maybe you should have shaved it  

Or turned the other cheek  

Ozymandias Jones [ 21 Apr 2003 22:55 ]
I would have put  lipstick prints on the butt or shorts to prove that it was kissed by eager Posette's....
You're just too liberal Tormie.  What is considered acceptable in Europe won't "fly" in the U.S.

Den Tracy [ 24 Apr 2003 04:37 ]
Den Tracy wrote: 
You're just too liberal Tormie.  What is considered acceptable in Europe won't "fly" in the U.S.

Don't know if a naked, male ass would be considered "nudity" (good question for a pool, if more people would reply to our little pools   ). A male ass would be considered a "genital" part of the body ? Maybe yes on a certain point of view, but... a fat, hairy, unshaved ass   like that... I thought it was far away of any type of sexual appeal.. I searched and searched my dictionary (english-italian) and, of course, I don't find the "right" therm for the single gluteus, I think you call them "cheecks" in spoken english or something similar, in spoken italian the term is "chiappa"   , so I used the phrase "you have to kiss my ass "cheeck by cheeck" (chiappa per chiappa) when someone ask me for a favour  (hint) So, a single "cheeck" of an ass would be considered "nudity" ? And... what is the sound of a FART if the ass would have a single "cheeck"    :-& ? I'm derailing...

Tormie [ 24 Apr 2003 17:26 ]
Tormentor...you have tooooooo much time on your hands !

There are those individuals, regardless of gender who like big, fat, hairy butt cheeks !

(I don't know any of these types of individuals personally)....

I had better stop now...

While I'm here... THE GALLERY STILL DOESN'T WORK FOR ME !

Den Tracy [ 28 Apr 2003 22:23 ]
Den Tracy wrote: 

While I'm here... THE GALLERY STILL DOESN'T WORK FOR ME !

Ah! The gallery in poserpros   ! No, I erased all my pictures myself from there...

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2003 12:11 ]
No, the gallery here still doesn't work.
I have changed nothing on this end but I can see gallery pictures on other sites except here.
Deleting the cookies didn't help.

Nothing has changed in my setup. I don't know what the problem is.

H E L P !!

Den Tracy [ 01 May 2003 20:49 ]
TORMENTOR wrote: 
Ah! The gallery in poserpros   ! No, I erased all my pictures myself from there...

Why did you erase your pictures from PoserPros? Just curious.

Ozymandias Jones [ 01 May 2003 23:01 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1