An ass is an ass in PoserPros too...

Article
Post An ass is an ass in PoserPros too... 

I was wasting time creating a new avatar for PoserPros, when I had one of my dangerous ideas... I rendered a fat, hairy, nude ass with "KISS ME" written at the bottom of the image :-& ... It was an image sooo innocent  O:) that I didn't understand why the admin wrote me :
While I think your avatar is cute, it's inappropriate since it cannot be screened our via a Nudity filter. I must ask you to change it.
 :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Ok, I exagerated just a little and think he was right, so I uploaded a new, censored one, I think now is all ok  :^o !

Tormie [ 21 Apr 2003 17:04 ]

Comments
Maybe you should have shaved it  :lmao:

Or turned the other cheek  :mrgreen:

Ozymandias Jones [ 21 Apr 2003 22:55 ]
I would have put  lipstick prints on the butt or shorts to prove that it was kissed by eager Posette's.... :mrgreen:
You're just too liberal Tormie.  What is considered acceptable in Europe won't "fly" in the U.S.

Den Tracy [ 24 Apr 2003 04:37 ]
Den Tracy wrote: 
You're just too liberal Tormie.  What is considered acceptable in Europe won't "fly" in the U.S.

:lmao:

Don't know if a naked, male ass would be considered "nudity" (good question for a pool, if more people would reply to our little pools   ). A male ass would be considered a "genital" part of the body ? Maybe yes on a certain point of view, but... a fat, hairy, unshaved ass  :bigrinnin: like that... I thought it was far away of any type of sexual appeal.. I searched and searched my dictionary (english-italian) and, of course, I don't find the "right" therm for the single gluteus, I think you call them "cheecks" in spoken english or something similar, in spoken italian the term is "chiappa"  :mrgreen: , so I used the phrase "you have to kiss my ass "cheeck by cheeck" (chiappa per chiappa) when someone ask me for a favour  (hint) :whistle: So, a single "cheeck" of an ass would be considered "nudity" ? And... what is the sound of a FART if the ass would have a single "cheeck"  :-k  :-& ? I'm derailing... :clown:

Tormie [ 24 Apr 2003 17:26 ]
Tormentor...you have tooooooo much time on your hands ! :mrgreen:

There are those individuals, regardless of gender who like big, fat, hairy butt cheeks !

(I don't know any of these types of individuals personally)....

I had better stop now... :mrgreen:

While I'm here... THE GALLERY STILL DOESN'T WORK FOR ME !

Den Tracy [ 28 Apr 2003 22:23 ]
Den Tracy wrote: 

While I'm here... THE GALLERY STILL DOESN'T WORK FOR ME !

Ah! The gallery in poserpros  #-o ! No, I erased all my pictures myself from there...

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2003 12:11 ]
No, the gallery here still doesn't work.
I have changed nothing on this end but I can see gallery pictures on other sites except here.
Deleting the cookies didn't help.

Nothing has changed in my setup. I don't know what the problem is.

H E L P !!

Den Tracy [ 01 May 2003 20:49 ]
TORMENTOR wrote: 
Ah! The gallery in poserpros  #-o ! No, I erased all my pictures myself from there...

Why did you erase your pictures from PoserPros? Just curious.

Ozymandias Jones [ 01 May 2003 23:01 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1