Subject: Challenge 001 - Butterfly
From Monday, 12 October 2009, 07:00 AM to Monday, 26 October 2009, 06:59 AM (inclusive)
Challenge 001 - Butterflies

For our first challenge, I've chosen a portrait of our beloved Posette. :heartbeat: And the Theme for this challenge is Butterfly!!

The Details

- Challenge will run from October 12 to October 25, 2009
- General Rules apply
- Download the Base file - No longer available!!

HAVE FUN!!!! :go: :yeah:

Last edited by posfan on 26 Oct 2009 12:36; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Challenge 001 - Butterfly
Yeah, I finally finished my piece. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Click to see the bigger version - Original is double the size!

I worked the last 4 days on this pic on and off - probably spend 24 - 30 hours with the postwork. :lazy: :coffe:
I handpainted the makeup and I'm really proud of this!!! :h5:
Due to the hair it can't be seen fully, so I attach a detail shot below. :girlmakeup:

The earrings doesn't exist in this form. The butterfly is in fact a hairclip, so I rendered some earrings with a simple pendent, erased that and attached the butterfly instead.

Now, gimme :10: :10: :10: :10:

Last edited by posfan on 15 Oct 2009 00:39; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
:droll: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: !! I'll do mine :redface: ... But now my hands hurt for bruises :crybaby: ...

:liar: ...

What kind of main textures do you use for Posette and can we get any of them still. :whistle:

Profile PM  
tda42 wrote: [View Post]
What kind of main textures do you use for Posette and can we get any of them still. :whistle:

I mainly use Posette V2Skin by AprilYSH, therefore any V2 skin will work. I have dozens of Sarsa/Thorne Characters for the MillGirls, either PT or PS and mainly use them on Posette. But I also have there Unimesh characters for all Gen3 females and will it use them on the Posette V3 version soon. Some of the textures are Thorne/Handspan combos, so go over to RMP and/or DAZ and search for Sarsa or Handspan.

The V2 skins make trouble in the lip area and depending on morph on brows and nose, so these areas always need fixing.

Profile PM  
Oh man, I forgot about this challenge :dash: ... ; I've been distracted..., lots of testing at 3DC, a "birthday image" request, a surprise resurgence of my Project Gotham Racing "Drift King" mode :tormie: ...

Well; on the bright side, I will be finished with the request today, the challenge runs until the 25th, and ... I'll get right to it.

(:

Profile PM  
OK, this week I'll take some days off for finishing the damn homeworks ](*,) but I'll keep some time for the challenge (as I promised to posfan :uuh: :whipitgood: ) :)

(I can see something moving in the album :) )

Ok, guys only 5 more days for this challenge - so get your lazy butts off and work on the pic. :whipitgood:

Posy is not happy with you, Tormie!!! :snooty:

And the 2nd challenge is also running....... This happens to all whithout pics :jar: :jar: :jar: :jar:

Profile PM  
:redface: :redface: :redface:

Only 2 more days left!!! Get your entries in, guys!!!

Tormie, I personally haunt you if you miss the deadline!!!! :whipitgood: :whipitgood: And I'll have a talk with Posy about you.....You really don't want to mess with us, do you? :devil: :devil:

Profile PM  
I'm already late :uuh: and I didn't even begin :doh: ...

:mmmh: I'll have to stop the sun again :thumb:

Challenge 001 is over and ended!!!!

No more cookies and toys for Tormie!!!! :tormie: :whipitgood: Morticia is waiting for you!!! :jar: :whipitgood:

But Maovin gets cookies!!! :cookies:

Profile PM  
:binky2: :crybaby: :redface: :sorry: ... Sorry posfan, I would like to have a less complicate living and dedicate myself to funny things instead of this crap :bad-words: ... Even if late (as usual...) I'll complete the challenge...

Page 1 of 1