Profile PM  
Subject:
:crybaby: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Folks,

Just a note to say that my original comment here with respect to a comparison, was meant only as a comparison of the number of comments received for the same image at both sites.

Posetteforever came out as the outstanding and uncontested winner.

My comments here were meant only as a 'compliment'. That compliment was meant for everyone here at Posetteforever. My follow-up comments were simply to clear up any notion that my original comment had anything to do with any particular site being a commercial site.

Tormentor, we both know that our mutual friend eats children, but I'm one of the guys that feeds them to him.

Hopefully I haven't written anything that was taken in a negative way. If that be the case, it wasn't my intention, so if anyone went away with that notion, then you have my heart felt apologies.

As an old Army tank commander, I have a bad habit of hitting you over the head with something. I always figured that if you hit someone over the head with something, there is far less chance that they will forget it.

No harm meant... Again, if anything I've written here was taken wrong, you have my apology.

Ciao,
Phil

Subject:
i'm not angry at them for being a commerical site. i understand that. commerical places are needed/wanted. just dont have a help forum if you don't have 'time' to help. 8-[

life's too short to get too angry at people, heh so i just say pfft! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Den eats children? 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
Didn't you know? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've noticed over at PP that after I [near] stopped commenting on other's work, my own received comments have dropped drastically. I guess the 'buddy-system' is also a large factor over there.
I mostly just comment on pics that does something for me, which as of late has been very few of.
But I guess this'll help me see who appreciates my art for my art, and not for the comments I give other people

Subject:
So who did he bribe? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I stopped bribing, that's the 'problem'

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: I understand Ken. :lmao: :lol: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3