Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="12791 wrote: 
Ther is a designated place to put in your compass :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Ahem ya right. [-X Well! I tried to be nice, lets just hope they don't take six inches to much in the hospital. :bigrinnin: But that would be giving you way to much credit. 8-[ :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k With that compass in the designated place it should be easy to find the way to the hospital :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
Oh Tormie! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You take care of yourself and get better.Make sure they give you plenty of Ass pirin :bigrinnin: Just remember for one as yourself to use a compass, you have to see where your going as well. :bigrinnin: Stay in good health my friend. :)

Last edited by tda42 on 18 Sep 2004 20:05; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree tormie..take care of yourself and I hope all goes well :pray:

Subject: Re: Sigh!
You take care and look after yourself. I can arrange for my nurse to come around and tighten your nuts :bigrinnin: [img:8a705d7ba2]http://www.angeltowns.com/town/mon/images/remember2a.jpg[/img:8a705d7ba2]

Subject:
:droll2: :droll2: :droll2: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

Subject:
Land is there room in the back of the truck for me and my shicken? I've got a big batch of tuna pop tarts and some homemade warhead mixers to help Tormie recoup from his surgery (or kill him) lol
Tormie, rest, relax and get better soon, we need you here to keep us all in line, oh and don't let them touch your [-X :pray: 8-[ :whistle: =; :sick: (censored) cause we will never know when your around unless we're able to smell you :bigrinnin:

Subject:
How did you get a big batch of tuna pop tarts and some homemade warhead mixers to help Tormie recoup from his surgery or kill him lol Tormie rest relax and get better soon we need you here to keep us all in line oh and do not let them touch your [-X :pray: 8-[ whistle ; sick censored cause we will never know when your around unless we are able to smell you bigrinnin Where did you get it? batch of tuna pop tarts and some homemade warhead mixers to help Tormie recoup from his surgery or kill him lol Tormie rest relax and get better soon we need you here to keep us all in line oh and do not let them touch your [-X :pray: 8-[ whistle ; sick censored cause we will never know when your around unless we are able to smell you bigrinnin

Profile PM  
Subject:
someone tap Posy, she's stuck again :lmao:

Subject:
Who?

Profile PM  
Subject:
she's been drinking wood grain alcohol again..... :-k

Subject:
:heartbeat: @ Posy

Thank you friends ( [-( ) ... I'm still waiting the call from the hospital... 8-[

Subject:
Landman";p="12816 wrote: 
she's been drinking wood grain alcohol again..... :-k

Thats what she gets for drinking diet soda. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 20 Sep 2004 20:54; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
grrr... GRRR... [-X I will ask Tormie to ban you all [-(

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4