Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
lol, got lost huh...I have mine set to email me everytime a new post has been put on.
I used to be a computer widow, then I deiced if you can't beat em, join em...so I started playing around a lot more on the computer until I started learning more about it. That was about 10 years ago...I'm still not sure how to fix one when it breaks, but my bf knows how to do that so I just give it to him and say "fix it" but I know how to install software and get around windows and the internet pretty good.

Subject:
Welcome Mrs. Tracy. Glad to have you along for the ride.

It can get a bit bumpy though. :whistle:

Last edited by Ozymandias Jones on 08 Jul 2003 03:48; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I am glad to have you along for the ride too. Oh. When?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You don't have to be formal unless you owe us money
Ha Ha
You can call me Mic

Profile PM  
Subject:
I was not trying to be a formal unless you owe us money Ha Ha You can call him or her Mic.

Profile PM  
Subject:
What ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
He told me he used to have a computer business, and I know too well how computer parts can pile up around a house, both my ex and my bf are both computer nuts and like to build them and tinker on them. Den also mentioned about his astronomy stuff and how he was published in a magazine, that must have been pretty kewl for him! This 3d art can be addicting, I know I'm having trouble getting my butt off the computer these days. I've always enjoyed art of all kinds and this is a great outlet for me. A couple of months ago I knew nothing of how to use Poser and now I'm getting all these really nice compliments on my art, I guess it pays to sit here day in and day out! lol

GP

Subject:
Hi Mic,

Just trying to make a good first impression. :)

That way you might look a little more kindly on my transgressions later #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
I don't think I owe you guys money, everyone else under the sun, but I don't see your names on my list, so Mic, if it's okay I'll call you that too...You can call me Rene if you wish.
Oh and don't listen to Posy, she's just a bot

GP

Subject:
Okay Posy, I don't know if you are making fun of me
or what. If there is a language barrier I understand

Profile PM  
Subject:
Actually the name is Micky, but den calls me Mic.
My real name is a longer version of Micky
You must be the Mr. Jones that Den talks about
from Australia.

G'day mate !

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do I have to worry about you O. Jones ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
G'Day from Down Unda'

Profile PM  
Subject:
Mic, Posy is a bot (she's not real, she's a computer program that tormentor has put into the forum) her responces are just computer generated. So don't worry she's not making fun of you, she just says random things keyed on what people post in here.

GP

Subject:
I thought that there was something funny about the responses

This is kind of fun

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 3 of 10