Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Subject:
Thanks. No I don't think I can do win a large part of his or her debts bigrinnin you$ dollars are welcome credit cards allowed .

Profile PM  
Subject:
Come on Gang! The modification is in place .... Posy made the picture for her forum. I made a >TEST< with Guiltypleasures Clubhouse (please put there your own picture...) And... THERE IS AN HOLE NOW IN THE OTHER FORUMS, Come on! Let's paint ! (WHIP! WHIP!)

... And you have not to be influenced by my style, pkease use your own style and ideas !

Subject:
Thanks for pointing the picture for her forum out. I like to make things too. But. . . There sure is. OK let's do paint . I don't think I ever have to be influenced by his or her style pkease use your own style and ideas. What's to be influenced by his or her style pkease use your own style and ideas like?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Can I try to do the 3D nightmares section instead? I'm stuck on the kindergarten :|

Subject:
Sheesh what a slave driver! Ken I'll distract him, you grab his whip!
:lmao:

Subject:
Quote:

Can I try to do the 3D nightmares section instead? I'm stuck on the kindergarten

Yeah! No problem, just paint :)): "

Subject:
:-) Should there be a problem?

Profile PM  
Subject:
okay I've got the 750 by 200 but what resolution should I use?

Subject:
I use 600/16000000 color but it's not a problem, anyway try to stay in about 150K of weight if you can!

Last edited by Tormie on 17 Jul 2003 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
I heard other people use 600 but it is not a problem anyway try to stay in about 150K of weight if you can too.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Gee ya don't ask much do you! lol

I think Posy is a copy cat hehehehe

Now back to the drawing board...err mouse and try and figure out just what to make....the things I do around here just to have a place to keep my tuna pop tarts..sheesh :bigrinnin:

Guilty of Nothing I tell ya!

Subject:
Here's one for my Jokes Forum

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you prefer books or TV?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I prefer women like you ...

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey I like that one Den, very cool! Great idea for the jokes forum!!

GP

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 3 of 7