Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject:
Who told you about dime-a-dance but he or she think Posy is taking it too far even with inflation ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:) :) :) Thank you for the smile friends :heartbeat: !! I love these parties... Now a little swing with my beloved doll :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ...

Subject:
Why not? :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ...

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree about Posy charging too much for a dance...thankfully it costs nothing to dance with me ..I do it cos I like to dance...I like your'e choice of music and style...lets boogey then...watch out everyone we are taking over the floor :dance:

Subject:
I am watching.

Profile PM  
Subject:
watch carefully Posy we will show you how it is done...then you can do it with tormie

Subject:
Fascinating. Doing it with tormie is not among my strongest traits.

Profile PM  
Subject:
well then you can try to do it with someone else

pangor
Subject:
:lmao:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Pangor

Subject:
oops I guess I should be more careful how I say things...this could be taken the wrong way....of course I am talking about dancing :oops:

pangor
Subject:
All is fine, dancing is the only thing that occured in reguards to what you are saying. I had better go back and reread to see what other meaning your words have.
[hr:ca6c4aa4ab]
Thank you, I enjoyed the dance. But now that someone has changed the music back to Gregorian chants, It might be time to take a break. Do you care for some refreshments? I am about to go get a some cream soda from the beverage maker to and with some of the icecream make a float. May I get you something?

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Comments reviewed, no other meanings detected.

Pangor

Subject:
Quote:

Fascinating. Doing it with tormie is not among my strongest traits.

:mmmh: :snooty: :nono: :nono: :crying:
Quote:

well then you can try to do it with someone else

:nono: :nono: :nono: :prrr:

Subject:
I am dacing with Ditra!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
thank you very much for the dance pangor....I believe I will join you in an icecream float...that would be really nice as I got very hot dancing

:)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 7 of 8