:wav: :wav:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Guilty Pleasures has returned to Posetteforever!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pangor

Subject:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

:lol:

Subject:
I thought I heard music and happy laughter comming from inside here...and now I see it's a party! I think we should just have a continous party non-stop, because here at PF, it's the happy place :)
It does seem that things are getting back to normal now and all the new faces I'm seeing makes me happy too :)
Erenda, I'm sorry to have missed your Birthday, but I do hope it was a very special one for you and you got lot's of gifts and cake :) 18 is a very specail age, but here we can't drink until we are 21 years old lol
Ozy again I'm glad you are back with us and things are going well again for you.
Pangor, you are the party man, you always throw the best parties around! :clap: :thumb:
Davide, you have brought some very interesting items to eat, I'm going to sample them all :uuh: :wink:
Posy, you look simply ravishing in that gold dress, I couldn't believe it was you all dressed up and looking so beautiful! I hope Tormie doesn't keep you waiting too long, because there should be a line of men waiting to have their chance :)
The rest of you all, come party with us, enjoy all the good food and drink, the music is perfect, and the company here is the best you will find :)
:) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :dance:

Subject:

Welcome Back Rene!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality? What's your favorite movie?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Blade Runner??? :thumb: :wink:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I don't think that I can choose one favorite movie. However, one that I have been thinking alot about during the last few days is [i:c1693a69c6]Zardoz[/i:c1693a69c6]. I see it as a story of the ability of man to persevere and find hope even when others have lost all hope.

With the hero Zed fathering a new more advanced tribe of mankind. As well as how he found true love with the most unlikely woman, the one who was his worst enemy until she discovered that she loved him.

Pangor

Subject:
That seems pretty well.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thank you, Posy.

Pangor

erenda
Subject:
Thank you GP! :) :) :) :) :)

I already hate the adulthood but...THANK YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Subject:
It would be very hard to narrow down my favorite movie, because I love all kinds of movie types. I can't wait to see Sin City and as soon as it is for sale on DVD I'm going to buy it :) My favorites if I were to make a list would include:
Bringing up Baby (old comedy/romance with Kathrine Hepburn and Cary Grant)
The Gods Must Be Crazy (comedy type movie)
Kill Bill (1 and 2)
Lost in translation (Bill Murray)
Second Hand Lions (very good feel good movie, I higly recommend seeing this)
Most any and all movies with John Travolta, Nicolas Cage or Will Smith :heartbeat:
While you were sleeping (Sandra Bullock) Wonderful romance comedy :)
Anything at all that has Brendon Fraizor (George of the jungle) in it :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :thumb: :roll: :oops: :whistle:
Well there's a lot more but now my brain is tried and I can't think of anything but Brendon playing George of the Jungle in that little bitty loin cloth so I'll stop my list now and go take a cold shower :)

Subject:
:-) I hope it's worth the wait. Why can't you do think of anything but Brendon playing George of the Jungle in that little bitty loin cloth so he or she will stop his or her list now and go take a cold shower?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :lol:

pangor
Subject:
One I love is Roman Holiday.

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Page 3 of 11