Subject: The games room !
Hi friends :heartbeat: , with the summer time, lazy days, Tormie painting scooters :snooty: and so few posts on PF I thought to open The Games Room again, you can find the link in the Board Navigation panel (left side of the page) and have some fun. I've installed 16 games for now but I'll install new ones soon. Cost x play 2 candies and 100 candies if you reach the high score :lol: . There are other things in that page like bets, challenges and so on, just explore it.

... And as usual if something goes wrong or you see some errors please contact me soon .

I hope you enjoy it...

pangor
Subject:
Games! :D

Now I miss my old candies supply. Well that means I had better start winning or start posting more. ;-)

Thanks, Tormie.

Pangor

Subject:
11563 candies :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ...

pangor
Subject:
:lol: When I wrote about missing the old supply from before the upgrade, I didn't have so many candies. :oops: The trophies seem to come with a nice boost in the candies balance. :whistle:

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 07 Aug 2005 07:21; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :lol:

Subject:
Hye ! what are those characters ? Tormie want one ! :)

pangor
Subject:
In the game room on the seconday menu bar there is entry for "character page", the url it take you to is: http://posetteforever.com/activity_char.php where you can create and latter modify your character.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Oh, when I first start creating the character I thought it was for a FRPG, now that I see that it is not. :oops:

Pangor

Subject:
:mmmh: Maybe there is something for it, I've to read the forum of this mod at
http://phpbb-amod.com

Subject:
I think I am missing about 6 million candies...

Subject:
The roulette is working... :whistle:

(Tormie will add the old candies system soon :liar: :doh: )

Subject:
Hey ! 88 at chicken :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: ! How you have done that ?

(Tormie think someone is cheating :uuh: )

Page 1 of 1