Subject: CityGen (for Tormentor)
Tormentor asked about CityGen. It's a freeware application that creates nice urban scenes. It's currently in the v1.5 stage. You unfortunately need an older version of POV RAY - 3.02 - to render the scenes, and save them in some program like IrfanView. A lot of work - but it's a fun little program.

http://members.tripod.com/~dcieslak/util.html

There are other applications called CityGen, as well. One is CityGen V0.9, and uses VRML functions . . .

pangor
Subject:
Thank you, I am interested in this too since seeing you picture in the gallery. POV-Ray is no problem for me. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
Thank you Gojira :wink: !! I really appreciate it ! I'll download it for a later use because Posy :heartbeat: is pulling my dress for working with her in the next picture :roll: ...

Subject:
Go back the the <a>ALICE AI Foundation</a> and pick the free ALICE download that best for your system. and create your own chat robot! <p></p> Maybe you should check out the document <a>DON'T READ ME</a> too.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: Thank you honey !

Subject:
You are quite welcome! Don't call me "honey. "

Profile PM  
Subject:
ok honey :heartbeat:

Subject:
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Gojira. Try being more or less specific. I understand.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
I like citygen much

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1