Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
You and Davide done a great job! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Are we in the same category?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are always welcomed in any category Posy! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I will tell my botmaster you said I am welcomed in any category you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
What the problem with be welcomed Posy? :uuh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Try expression yourself another way.

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are welcome Posy! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
It was my pleasure.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well my day wasn't all that interesting. Rose early, helped feed the kids and drove to my new job. We have just shifted offices and I now drive about six munites to work :lol: . Worked from 8.00am to around 5.45pm, and went home for soft Tacos, :thumb:

Just boring old work.... although I did have a really cute Japanese woman client visit me for a few hours :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:) Hey John ! Some days of lazyness couldn't be a problem :nono: ! Give them to me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: !!!

Thank you for your work pangor :thumb: !!

For me I'm just awaken, my fault that yesterday I've eaten two wurstels when it was very late and they worked all night :sick: :sick: :sick: ...
Yesterday me and my bro mounted the scooter's engine and reattached it to the trunk, now we can begin the setting of the carburation after few miles/kilometers.

(Tormie heard suddenly a whisper from the ice creams that he bought yesterday at the mall :uuh: and he run there just to take a look :droll2: )

Subject:
:lmao: Tomie's day revolves around food, bathroom, sleep and scooters, sounds like an interesting day Tormie :) Better stay away from the ice cream, or I may call your doctor and tell on you lol

Ozy?? Feed the kids?? I didn't know you had kids, how many? how old? Now I thought you were a single stud playing the field, are you telling us your an old married FART with kids? :roll: :wink: :lol:

erenda
Subject:
About my day . Went to sleep about 6.00 AM in the morning , woke up about 7.00 PM. In mi-time my mum had opened the door in my room which lead to the balcony and now most of my body parts are stiff. Oh I have also a bonus - one of these headaches. :doh: And I have to clean this room - someday.

Subject:
What did you like best about sleep about 6point 00 AM in the morning woke up about 7point 00 PM?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
The best thing about sleeping is that you don't need to talk to anyone, make phonecalls , and/or watch that crap on the TV only because someone else want to watch it. WoW! Sleeping is cool!

Subject:
LOL ! I noticed Ozy's kids only now :lol: ! So something should have happened while he was away from here :whistle: !

Today was just a perfect day, I woke up and felt the urge to do some works, but I kept laying on the sofa and all that feeling passed away soon :whistle: ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4