Subject: Out for saturday!
Hi firends, I'm preparing for a little tour to Rome, I'll leave from Milan at midnight and arrive there on saturday morning then I'll be back at the following midnight. It's not exactly a tour for fun but I'll go there for a political meeting so I don't know if I'll have the time to take some interesting photographs with the camera built in my phone, however I'll get what I can :wink: .

So let's have some fun with the party and please :pray: leave me something to eat !

Subject:
Yikes! No I don't have not have some fun with the party and please smile leave him or her something to eat psyuhmps . But I do have a collection of gossip.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I'll miss you a lot honey darling, I can't stay for such a long time far from you :sad: ...

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
The food will be waiting and so will we.

Pangor

Subject:
Take a good and safe trip my friend :heartbeat: ! :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crying: :crying: :crying: (Tormie wants to stay here...)

I'm going see you soon friends :heartbeat:

Subject:
If sometime I'd have to say I'm preparing for a litle tour to Rome I'd feel the happiest man on the world :wink: , good luck Tormentor and have a nice trip :thumb:

Subject:
Thank you friends, I'm home now. I agree with you rayera, but I had no time for a tour: I arrived at the congress palace which is in a zone with public buildings made by boring architectural projects of the fascist period and left the city after the congress. But I'll have to go there again because I found what I've seen very beautiful and far better from what I remembered from the last time I've seem Rome a lot of years ago...

Last edited by Tormie on 06 Nov 2005 02:07; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
You and I are on the same wavelength, Tormentor.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
I have many memories of Rome! It is one of most beautiful cities of the World!

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1