Subject: Merry Christmas !
Merry Christmas friends :heartbeat: !

Another Christmas :) and it's very nice to be here with my friends again :lol: !

This year our thought should go to the soul of our friend Juliette and her baby, we knew her for just a little time but it was a very sad thing what happened to her...

Juliette, we'll miss you :pray: ...

It's Christmas time, I promised a lot of things but as ususal I made nothing :oops: ... But here at PF you know: "big mouth and big lazyness" is one of our rule (Posy: actually only [i:48af29b0a6]your[/i:48af29b0a6] :snooty:)...

What was that whisper :uuh: ???

But no problem :hand: : I'll be home for some days and I'll take the time to let my promises become real: I've a new funny project, some fixes to the site and I want to lurk the album at last :whistle: !

Ok, here is the Christmas gift: the interview of erenda :yeah:, it will be the Christmas interview and I'll post it just after this message :thumb: !

Have a good time friends, you're all the best people I know and you deserve a lot of luck :lol: !

Tormie

Last edited by Tormie on 24 Dec 2005 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Merry x-mas to all our friends
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
(I uploaded a little gift to our freebies, character, Posette :lol: )

Subject:
Thank you Andreas :) ! She is the very right gift for us :thumb: :wink: :dance: !!!

Subject:
Merry Christmas for all of you friends! :heartbeat: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Merry Christmas everyone. (Kenny hugs Tiny Tim as the curtain starts to drop!) :lmao:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Merry Christmas to everyone; may we have many, many more together, right here.

Pangor

Subject:
:santa: Merry, Merry Christmas to one and all here at PF! I'm sorry that I haven't been here much but I wanted to let you all know I was thinking of you and I hope your holidays are the best ever!!!! :x-mas:

pangor
Subject:
Cooking sizeable bird today, I hope it will all little more tasty that a rubber shicken. ;-) Hi, GP, it is very nice seeing you here again.

Pangor

Subject:
Merry christmas everyone and thanks for a great year here at pf. I want to share something. It's not very christmasy, but who can resist a dancing turkey!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I love it doing the "shimmy" :lol:

Hi Rene! Good to see you around :)

Subject:
Thanks for the compliment. Is you around ps a movie?

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

pangor
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:

After dinner turky entertainment! :lol:

Pangor

Page 1 of 1